Front Valance

For classic Porsche 911 content

Moderators: hot66, impmad2000, Barry, Viv_Surby, Derek, Mike Usiskin

sng45
DDK rules my life!

Front Valance

Post by sng45 »

Where can I buy a front valance ( If that's the correct term) like the one on Bob Tiltons car here ?........

http://jok-r.skynetblogs.be/tag/r+gruppe

My car is a 72 T and currently has an S/RS type valance and I'd like to fit one of these instead

Thanks
DustyM
I need to get out more!

Re: Front Valance

Post by DustyM »

That looks like a standard early non S valance to me.

Dansk do them now, so most of the normal suppliers can get them.

Cheers
Jon
210bhp
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Post by 210bhp »

I have exactly that set up front and rear available.

Metalwork by Barry (perfection) all trim holes welded up front and rear for that smooth finish and the fog light holes exposed on the front spoiler (I also have the refinished covers), bumper brackets, and everything primed ready for your finishing and painting in the colour of your chioce. The items have zero rust and Barry had to put very little new metal in anything to make perfect.

I also have an engine lid prepared in exactly the same way by Barry. It is a swb lid with the centre bar and Barry welded up the letter holes for that clean finish (ready for a 'Porsche' sticker) and is in the same primer ready for finishing and painting. No rust and a tiny bit of new metal only. I also have the swb engine lid grille which I am just finishing refurbishing which is in excellent condition. It has new bolts (hard to get) and other hardware all round.

All these items came off the same car and they have been refurbished no expense spared. Once painted they are ready to bolt on. Pm me for pictures and a price if you have any interest. Pictures may take a day or two as the metal parts are stored away until I finish the grille.
996 Turbo (Sold)
73 2.4E (home after 25 years) and Sold again :-(
73T targa (signal yellow project)
1953 Vauxhall Velox
914/6
1963 356B
https://www.mybespokeroom.com/
Alan @ CanfordClassics
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Post by Alan @ CanfordClassics »

The front bumpers are also available new. From Porsche retail at £818 and the Dansk version is £702 retail. All plus VAT. I keep both versions in stock, please email for our prices.

Thanks

Alan
http://www.canfordclassics.co.uk
Porsche Restoration & Sales
Prattie
DDK addict

Post by Prattie »

I will be changing mine very soon. I have a metal ( no rust) earlier front valance that I will be changing for a S style as it was an option on my E in 72/73.

It will have the spot light covers but will not have the alloy rubber section as I will transfer that to my S bumper.

Is this what you want.

steve
oldtimer
DDK forever

Post by oldtimer »

sng45 wrote:
My car is a 72 T and currently has an S/RS type valance and I'd like to fit one of these instead

Thanks
Hi Steve , be prepared for some front end lift if you are doing over 100 (!).....mine gets quite lively at Goodwood...PS you have PM.