356 Zenith 28-32 NDIX carburettors with manifolds & filters.

Please add Porsche parts and anything you wish to sell here (no commercial sales)

Moderator: Bootsy

vwgillybilly
DDK slapper chatter

356 Zenith 28-32 NDIX carburettors with manifolds & filters.

Post by vwgillybilly »

As per title.

These are untested by myself however they appear to be complete & are very clean nothing seems seized or stuck. The carb bodies are very clean, the bases have been painted black, the banjo screws are there & the threads aren't stripped in the carb tops.
One of the idle adjustment screws has snapped & been slotted - probably best to replace this for better adjustment. The linkage arms are on the throttle shafts but no other linkage. The throttle shafts don't have any tangible play.

The manifolds are in perfect condition. The filters aren't 356 filters but look good quality and are stamped "West Germany" - they have an aged chrome finish & wouldn't look out of place on a 356.

There are manifold - carb & manifold - head gaskets, though it would be best to fit new obviously.

As they are untested by myself I'm selling them as sold as seen / spares repair but they seem fundamentally sound.

Please email aaron_gillies2002@hotmail.com or call/text/what's app 07773010061 for pics.

See ebay link - also check my other 356 odds & ends I have on ebay.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/173790461486

£375 including insured post to a DDK member.
1959 356A UK RHD AFN no. 400

1962 Porsche - Diesel Junior 109