57 356 a coupe for sale - NOW SOLD

Porsche Cars classifieds (and DDK'ers other cars that need to go in the pursuit of Porsche Paradise!)

Moderators: Helen, Bootsy

vwretrosteve
DDK forever

57 356 a coupe for sale - NOW SOLD

Post by vwretrosteve »

NOW SOLD

recent us import 1957 356 A -effectively a barn find car ,

The car is in excellent shape bodily and is free from accident or any serious corrosion damage (very light rust to n/s rear -as primed area) panel fit is very good and essentially as you would wish to find on an unmolested car such as this.

Although the car was originally silver (dash remains so ) the colour was changed many many years ago -and would be revitalised with a good polish (although personally i think it should stay as it is )

The red upholstery is in very good order and the headlining should clean up well - although the carpets would need assesing -and probably car has the original rubreplacing.

The engine runs well , it smokes a little but that could be down to its prolonged hibernation - the oli pressure is good and it sounds great - exhaust and ancilliarys are in good order.

the car is in need of the usual floor and longitudinal replacement - although the battery tray floor and threshold panels look good as does the majority of the other 'usual suspects' etc ... basically the usual lower repair sections

anyway the car looks like this - comprehensive picture portfoilo available

additional information:
the car is in Burnley lancs and was imported about a month ago - it belongs to a very good friend of mine -who is also a very busy chap .
i have inspected the car thoroughly and offered to answer any questions or querys relating to the car on his behalf.

He is asking £17k ish for the car .

once again i should point out that i am not bringing this car to the attention of this forum for personal gain.

i think it is a great project and i am happy to give an unbiased opinon and evaluation - 01483 810756 or 07974579667

the car can also be welded/ part or fully restored to the highest standard if required....

it is a genuine one owner car from new ! (apart from the last few weeks)
356A coupe,...
and some other nonsense

Retro VW-Porsche - Euro and USA
Import/Sales.
Vehicles, parts and Temptation.
Surrey- 01483 810756 07974579667