Lots of early 911 and Impact Bumper Parts

Please add Porsche parts and anything you wish to sell here (no commercial sales)

Moderator: Bootsy

Silver911SC
Married to the DDK

Lots of early 911 and Impact Bumper Parts

Post by Silver911SC »

Hi all

I have a lot of parts to clear. I have loads more photos I can PM you.

All parts can be collected from Surbiton in Surrey or Clapham in London, or I can hopefully post.

Thanks for reading. Any questions please PM me :)

Centre Console - has various holes, some pulls in the leather and a couple of missing bits of plastic around the screw areas. However, still a nice centre console if you’re missing one, and can be retrimmed. Have more photos I can send you. £60 delivered

SOLD - Flat 6 dated 2/73

SOLD - Fidanza 199991 P3 lightweight aluminium flywheel. The invoice from pelican says 78-83, as do all the sites. The box however seems to say 78-79. Therefore I’m not 100% sure which years this is compatible with, but expect one of you will know more than me. Sold for $420 online.

SOLD - Pair of Bosch’s headlights off an ‘88. No cracks in the lenses but the rings need a refurb.

SOLD - Fabspeed 3.2 Carrera Cup performance Airbox Cover. Carbon look although it appears to be just black plastic. 5min installation and claims of 6bhp increase. $195 cost. Interesting video from Fabspeed about this: https://youtu.be/lL0sOjRve2A

Decklid with grill from an SC. No idea the condition under the paint, but it appears to be a genuine SC flat decklid with wiper hole. There are no signs that it once had a spoiler attached, like so many that are converted from spoiler to flat decklids - but I guess it could have had once upon a time. The paint it rough around the edges, but from what I can tell it looks solid, just needs rubbing down, prep and paint. There is a bit of something moving inside when I tilt it; hopefully not rust sat in the channel - I’ll try and take another look at this and update the listing. Trying to get just under what I have in to it. £400 collected.

Impact Bumper Orange Side Repeater. Looks like one bolt may have snapped as it appears to be half the length I think it’s meant to be. Small hole in lens. Not sure if any use to anyone, so postage and packaging charge only. Expect £3.50 delivered

SWB 911S T-Shirt. Got given this and not sure if it’s ever been worn or not. Says XL (46-48). Postage and packaging charge only. Expect £3.50 delivered

SOLD - Horn contact plate and locking bayonet. This is a bit rusty but those parts are quite expensive for replica parts. It’s in a butterfly horn which is missing the front. Happy to post the entire thing or if someone just wants the smaller metal plates I can post just those.

SOLD - Cone air filter from ‘88 car. Expect this was used for a track day or two and that’s it; looks pretty new.

SOLD - 964 rear reflector. Broken lens but not sure if anyone can use.

SOLD - 964 clear light set. Used but excellent condition.

SOLD - 964 middle section rear bumper

964 RS Front Bumper Air Intake Ducts. These are not to be confused with the many inferior quality ones. These were imported from Carpoint Germany and I got stung hugely on brexit taxes, so keep that in mind if you are looking about. Paid about £210 with the duties, so prepared to take a lose. £150 delivered

SOLD - Set of door cards in Light Grey. Apart from a red stain that gets hidden completely by the door pockets, these are nice and straight and in lovely condition.

SOLD - 77mm Porsche 911 Wheel Centre Caps 993.361.303.00FFF - believe they fit 964 cup wheels amongst others. Appear to me standard plastic caps sprayed silver.

SOLD - 914 steering wheel 91434780900 Steering Wheel 38cm. Can be modified for a 911/912. Slight chips to the paint as you’d expect. The wheel covering is a little loose at the top (probably where someone sat at traffic twisting it) - but really not bad. Have some pitting on the backside but to me the patina looks great.

SOLD - 911 912 90134708110 VDM Steering Wheel 40cm. Dated 70. Slight chips to the paint as you’d expect. The wheel has been recovered as you can see, but has a great look to it. There is a bit of a flat spot in the leather but not really noticeable.

Ashtray. Needs refinishing. The spring is missing, so I have another donor part. Just need to remount the front from one to the other. £40 delivered

SOLD - Early 911 912 Lower Dash Knee Pad Bar Black Leatherette. This is a later one I believe as it is more rigid to the touch at the end, as it has a metal core, whereas the earlier ones didn’t have a metal core at the ends I don’t think. There is a hole in the top that I guess you could fill with with black silicone from a DIY store, or recover the entire item. As you are sat inside the car, it is for the left side. So in a rhd car, it is passenger side. In a lhd car,It is drivers side.

SOLD - Early 911 912 Lower Dash Knee Pad Bar Black Leatherette. As you are sat inside the car, it is for the right side. So in a rhd car, it is drivers side. In a lhd car,It is passenger. This is an early one I believe that is more flexible to the touch at the end; I believe later versions had a metal core in the. There is a hole in the end to screw it in place if needed. There is some light cracks to the top.

SOLD - Pair of Deep 6’s with hearts both dated 7/69. Wheels were stripped and given a bit of a polish.

SOLD - Single deep with heart dated 4/69. Wheel was stripped and given a bit of a polish.

Last edited by Silver911SC on Sun Nov 28, 2021 7:24 pm, edited 14 times in total.
1966 RHD 911 Restoration Project
1988 RHD 3.2 Carrera fully restored with 200k miles
1999 RHD X51 with Factory Recaro Bucket Seats
Gary71
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Re: Lots of early 911 and Impact Bumper Parts

Post by Gary71 »

I’ll take the 380mm steering wheel if it’s still available
dirk07
DDK above all

Post by dirk07 »

unfortunatly this really fair priced 9/70 wheel is a year too young for my 11/71 car.

I ll have to pass.
Martin P
DDK Fanatic

Post by Martin P »

Can I take both kneepads please
I am based in New Malden
cheers Martin
Willchappell1
DDK above all

Post by Willchappell1 »

I’ll take the

steering wheel
Fabspeed air box
Cone filter

Thanks

Will
http://www.stuttgart-classica.co.uk for all your custom air cooled needs
bazz55
DDK slapper chatter

Post by bazz55 »

PM’d you fella

Thanks
jury
I need to get out more!

Post by jury »

964 middle section rear bumper. £40 delivered

Yes please if postage to USA is an option, will of course cover the additional cost.

Cheers
Chris
# 465

1967 912 Polo Red
1968 912/11 RAL 7001 ' MOD ROD '
1990 964 C2 Velvet Red
1991 VW Vanagon GL (SOLD - Vanagone)
2017 Coleman CT200U

“It’s not where you’re from, it's where you’re at”
Ollie
DDK forever

Post by Ollie »

I'll take all 3 fuchs if they're still available please. Will PM you.

Kind regards,

Ollie
Winchester914Ben
DDK Newbie

Post by Winchester914Ben »

Hello there,

I’m back in! I’d be interested in the wheel (as per eBay enquiry).

I can't PM you on here as I'm a newbie. Tel 07919 535904. Many thanks, Best, Ben
Last edited by Winchester914Ben on Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
anka
DDK Fanatic

Post by anka »

Hi!
I would like to buy the side repeater, but both wiring’s must be ok.
Please get back with if it’s are ok.
Thanks
Andreas
Carrera 3.0