Stanford Hall

For you flat four Porsche 912 fanatics

Moderators: Miggs, KS

markM912
DDK Newbie

Stanford Hall

Post by markM912 »

Hey guys, just found out about this, always good to give the old P-skip a run, wondered if there was any room. A fellow Twelver told me you were having a club stand? Any info on this appreciated.
Thanks
Mark
abzadams
DDK rules my life!

Re: Stanford Hall

Post by abzadams »

markM912 wrote:Hey guys, just found out about this, always good to give the old P-skip a run, wondered if there was any room. A fellow Twelver told me you were having a club stand? Any info on this appreciated.
Thanks
Mark

You found us then!
Rich

Sepia 72 2.5T/E (gone)
2004 996 Turbo
neilbardsley
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Post by neilbardsley »

Sorry all the passes have gone but come along away.
“A REMINDER. I would be grateful if those members who have borrowed bits from me in emergencies (e.g starter motor, oil cooler, etc) would return them and/or contact me”. – Chris Turner RIP
danny
DDK forever

Post by danny »

markM912 wrote:Hey guys, just found out about this, always good to give the old P-skip a run, wondered if there was any room. A fellow Twelver told me you were having a club stand? Any info on this appreciated.
Thanks
Mark
the PCGB 912 Register display at Stanford Hall still have some passes available and from what i gather will be next to the DDK Display.
I'm sure they'll let non PCGB 912 owners have a display pass.
I've pm'd you the contact email.
'67 912
markM912
DDK Newbie

Post by markM912 »

danny wrote:
Thanks
Mark
the PCGB 912 Register display at Stanford Hall still have some passes available and from what i gather will be next to the DDK Display.
Thanks Danny. What kind of time are people turning up to get on stands?

Chrs
Mark
lewy 912
DDK Fanatic

Post by lewy 912 »

Rich and I are meeting at Newport Pagnell services between J14-15 on the M1 Northbound at 08.30hrs. If anyone is coming up from the South that want's to join us they'd be very welcome.

Dave
1981 911 ST Backdate
1966 Porsche 912
1966 VW Splitscreen 13 Window Bus
abzadams
DDK rules my life!

Post by abzadams »

lewy 912 wrote:Rich and I are meeting at Newport Pagnell services between J14-15 on the M1 Northbound at 08.30hrs. If anyone is coming up from the South that want's to join us they'd be very welcome.

Dave

Mark and Tim are meeting me at Baldock services on the A1M at 7.45 and we'll come over to meet you Dave. Also Pete (theorangeperil) is meeting us at NP services. Think we have a convoy! (A small one!)
Rich

Sepia 72 2.5T/E (gone)
2004 996 Turbo
danny
DDK forever

Post by danny »

markM912 wrote:
danny wrote:
Thanks
Mark
Thanks Danny. What kind of time are people turning up to get on stands?

Chrs
Mark
from the event website: 'Entry to the display area is only permitted between 8.00am and 11.00am'
So make sure to be there before 11.00am and allow for traffic near the venue.
Entrance gate for display cars is the South Kilworth Gate.
You'll need to make arrangements about collecting your pass from the PCGB 912 guy.
'67 912
markM912
DDK Newbie

Post by markM912 »

Who is the PCGB 912 guy?
Thanks
danny
DDK forever

Post by danny »

Pm'd you contact details