Advice on a possible purchase

Well don't be shy let us know about yourselves

Moderator: Miggs

kitchens
DDK slapper chatter

Advice on a possible purchase

Post by kitchens »

Have seen a 912 for sale it is a 1966 1600 90bhp lhd white the problem is the car is in Sevenoaks Kent and I live in Glasgow so not so easy just to go and see it what I was wondering is that when I make up my mind awaiting some photos off interior to come,would some one who stays near be prepared to go and look at it and tell me if they think it is a ok buy ,to be honest have never driven one so no idea what to expect the vendor is looking for £9500 any advice gladly taken or does some one know if somebody is selling similar

Thanks
Brian
abm914
Events Organiser

Post by abm914 »

Hi there, sorry not near kent so can't help you on that front. Couple of questions though, are you buying from a dealer or private and where was it advertised? Someone may know the car if you post more details.
Also, if you get no volunteers may be worth paying someone to have a look, at the very least it will save you a wasted trip.

Good luck with your purchase.

Ad
Helen
Events Organiser

Post by Helen »

Brian. contact Nick Moss of early 911.co.uk. he lives and works near by and can do a PPI for you. it'll be well worth paying him to do this for you. he'll send you a written report on its condition and value.
member#1182
Currently Porscheless but on the look out for my 30th