Photobucket

Chat away, Classic Porsche related or otherwise

Moderators: hot66, Miggs, 58A - 71E, impmad2000, drummerboytom, Barry, Helen, Viv_Surby, Derek, KS, abm914, Mike Usiskin

Ignatzcatz
I luv DDK!

Photobucket

Post by Ignatzcatz »

Would any demon IT tech wizards out there be able to advise how I could move some early photos which I stuck onto the photobucket website back onto my laptop. It is just the earliest pics I had of my 356 restoration. Many thanks.
Porsche 356B T6 (modified), Porsche Macan Turbo , Porsche SSE, Dax 289 Cobra, Buell S2 Thunderbolt, Honda ST 70/125, Harley Davidson custom evo softail
davidoft
DDK above all

Re: Photobucket

Post by davidoft »

go to photo bucket
sign in

go to your home page, select the images you want to down load

then 5th from the left icon looks like an arrow pointing down into a a tray ]

click on that, should say downloading and select where to, you need to click your pictures first or nothing happens
Ignatzcatz
I luv DDK!

Post by Ignatzcatz »

Thank you David, all my pics downloaded and archived onto my laptop.
All the best for '21
Porsche 356B T6 (modified), Porsche Macan Turbo , Porsche SSE, Dax 289 Cobra, Buell S2 Thunderbolt, Honda ST 70/125, Harley Davidson custom evo softail
davidoft
DDK above all

Post by davidoft »

Ignatzcatz wrote:Thank you David, all my pics downloaded and archived onto my laptop.
All the best for '21
No problem, happy new year :)
Nige
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Post by Nige »

I think they've also reduced images sizes of existing images for all no paying members, so what you download may actually be smaller than what you uploaded. It did a auto resize at the time of upload but it even smaller now.

I might be wrong.
Nige
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Post by Nige »

I've just logged and everything all my images have a max dimension of 800px, so don't expect anything that was high res to be still be.
davidoft
DDK above all

Post by davidoft »

Nige wrote:I've just logged and everything all my images have a max dimension of 800px, so don't expect anything that was high res to be still be.
i pay the yearly subscription as i use it a lot and have lots of pictures on there so i dont know about that, the yearly subscription isnt overly expensive if you dont want to host pictures, try downloading one see how it comes out, i think i pay around £50 a year