Interior parts, new seats for sale

Please add Porsche parts and anything you wish to sell here (no commercial sales)

Moderator: Bootsy

9Torsion
DDK Seasoned Poster

Interior parts, new seats for sale

Post by 9Torsion »

I have some parts for sale to help fund the restoration of my C3. These items have listed on impact bumper forum, I hope some items may of some interest.

http://www.impactbumpers.com/forum/inde ... ntry283998

I have been doing a long running restoration of my C3 and have a number of parts for sale. Not to interested in placing on EBay, unless Items don't sell to Porsche owners. The smaller items I am very happy post and we can sort out postage at a later date if required. I would prefer the larger items to be picked-up in person only please. Happy to discuss any items and if anyone feels the prices are a little rich will obviously consider any sensible offers.

1. BF Torino front seats £600.00 or offers (cost £488 ea).

Some small marks to the metalwork and plastic components from being in storage over the years, a few very small 1-2mm marks in the seat trim caused in storage. Probably only require a good clean and detail (does not include the C3 Runners).

2. Drivers side 1/4 mirror £40.00 does need a repaint and will require a little work to fit nicely.

3. German made black velour LIghtweight carpet, bonded into car then changed my mind (going back to original colour). Purchased from Forest Fine a few years ago. Porsche black carpet. Really happy to consider any sensible offers as some elements are in good condition but others look horrid. Struggling to understand what it's worth? £100-200.00. Offers welcome.

Known issues:
a. Area were seatbelt mount goes through sill carpet could of been done better by myself.
b. The rubber on the driver side mat was missing when I purchased and I retro fitted in place.
c. A few area's are a little poor and really does need a good clean as lots of dust from the bodyshop sanding.
d. Some vinyl trim edges are poor.

4. Sold! Stainless sill trims (requires new double sided tape to bond to car) has been fitted to shell but I've decided to go back to original rubber trim. £10.00

5. Sold! Black & Silver Aluminium ignition key surround £10.00

6. Sold! Unbranded black strut brace with some distortion to mounting area due to torque from strut bolt fitting, powder coating scratched in areas and damaged to mounting points. £25.00 offers welcome.

7. Aluminium Fuel filler release knob £7.50.

Pictures: on impact bumpers or this link should work?

https://www.icloud.com/photostream/#A45oqs3qNaVYC

Ideally would really prefer pickup on the larger items please. Any questions welcome and please feel free to see before you buy.
Last edited by 9Torsion on Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gonzo Porsche
Fear and loathing at 6200 RPM
davidoft
DDK above all

Re: Interior parts, new seats for sale

Post by davidoft »

I can't view the pictures on the other for without signing up, can you put the images up on here ?
DarthMJH
I luv DDK!

Post by DarthMJH »

Pm sent
Mike
1973 RHD 911T
1995 993 C4
9Torsion
DDK Seasoned Poster

Post by 9Torsion »

Link updated with iCloud photo's, thanks.

Anthony
Gonzo Porsche
Fear and loathing at 6200 RPM
Bertroex
DDK 1st, 2nd and 3rd for me!

Post by Bertroex »

Hi Anthony,

I've send you a pm via Impact bumpers.

Best regards,

Bert
-1968 912 SWB Targa LHD