Two 11in x 15in Fuch - price reduced

Please add Porsche parts and anything you wish to sell here (no commercial sales)

Moderator: Bootsy

RENNSPORT CLASSICS
DDK forever

Two 11in x 15in Fuch - price reduced

Post by RENNSPORT CLASSICS »

I have two 11in fuch for sale. They were German made from 6in genuine 1972 Fuch twenty years ago. The standard of workmanship is top quality and they have very little in the way of any corrosion at all even to the back of the rims.

I have had 1in of the rim polished and the rest of the rim and spokes peened to a dull finish as per the correct OEM 1973 finish.

They have then been professionally anodised as per original wheels which protects the entire wheel from surface corrossion unlike polished wheels that have no protection.

Anyone that knows this process will understand that the anodising process reveals the weld as a dull shadow. The rims therefore have been lightly blended with silver paint to mask this giving the appearance of a factory rim. This is also added protection and can be laquered further when the centres are painted to resist brake dust.

So all the hard work and expense has already been carried out refurbishing these wheels.

All that remains is to paint the centres black between the spokes or the centres completely coloured red/blue/green (in the case of a white car) to complete the look.

I no longer have a use for these and they are now surplus to requirements.

I am looking for a £875.00 each but would consider any near offer or part exchange for interesting parts.

Send me a PM for photos if you are interested.

Regards Mark

PS. I also have a pair of genuine 1975 date stamped 9in x 15in fuch that have also been restored and anodised that are for sale and I can do a deal on the set.
robjam911rs
DDK Fanatic

Re: Two 11in x 15in Fuch - price reduced

Post by robjam911rs »

Hi Mark

Interested in the wheels x all 4. Can you email pictures of each with an idea of a deal
price for all 4. Thanks Rob
cheers Rob http://www.sun-leisure.com

1959 Porsche Junior Tractor
1975 2.7 Carrera 2.7 mfi
1960 356B Super 90 Coupe
1991 964RS
1995 993RS RHD
1995 993RS LHD
1983 911SC / RSR in build
RENNSPORT CLASSICS
DDK forever

Re: Two 11in x 15in Fuch - price reduced