Restored 1970 911T signal orange

Porsche Cars classifieds (and DDK'ers other cars that need to go in the pursuit of Porsche Paradise!)

Moderators: Helen, Bootsy

den 912de
DDK slapper chatter

Restored 1970 911T signal orange

Post by den 912de »

Selling my LHD 911 T in signal orange for 80K I imported the car from California in 2018 ( original advert attached ) the car is matching numbers in all respects. When I got the car it was in a metallic blue colour and needing some cosmetic work and engine work, decided to do a full resto on the car and got in contact with Steve Winter from Jaz Porsche about rebuilding the engine ( he’d previously rebuilt an engine for me), Steve ended up stripping the car too a shell for me and had it sent too a contact of his to put a new floor pan in, the car was stripped to bare metal then primed and the new floor pan was fitted, an after market sunroof had been fitted and we found it easier too replace the roof rather than try and put a delete panel in place, when the metal work was finished the car went to Dowsetts ( Ant Ansteads from wheeler dealers fame) to be painted in Signal Orange ( its factory colour was Burgandy but didn’t like that)once finished there it went back to Steve Winters place where he and his team reassembled the car using as many new Porsche Parts that are available, the bright work around the windows was all refinished to get rid of the scratches and wear and tear. The engine and gearbox where rebuilt by Steve, the 2.2 engine was uprated with E cams and other bits that you’d have ask Steve about 😂( when Steve took it too the rolling road it had 182 BHP, all the running gear was stripped and powder coated, the interior was completely redone by Gary Hall of FX Classic in its original black colour, the wheels where refurbished by Nick Moss (they are a matching set of 5 date stamped set of love heart petal rims) The interior has a new Porsche dash pad, the car has about 4500 miles since I picked up, I’m selling her because I want a 993 now, probably missed loads out but just let me know if you have any question or lots more pics email me on brianmcdonnell1234@me.com
PRICE 90K
Thanks
Attachments
IMG_5488 Medium.jpeg
IMG_7884 Medium.jpeg
IMG_9282 Medium.jpeg
1971 914/6 GT replica in Viper Green - #36
1970 914/6 - matching numbers in Adriatic Blue - in restoration in the USA
1970 911 - matching numbers, arrived from the USA, restoration in progress