No longer for sales - Porsche 356 UK RHD project

Porsche Cars classifieds (and DDK'ers other cars that need to go in the pursuit of Porsche Paradise!)

Moderators: Helen, Bootsy

slipslide
DDK slapper chatter

No longer for sales - Porsche 356 UK RHD project

Post by slipslide »

Withdrawn from sale

Hi
Been thinking about this for a while but a couple of brushes with health in the family have made me realise that i dont want to wait around finishing this car and that i would rather have something that we can enjoy now and since selling my 912 I have no usable fun car. It wont be the most detailed advert as the car will be up For sale at PRS 356, I know Paul well and he will be happy to discuss anything you need to know about the car as will I. Feel free to drop me a PM and i will do my best.
As i said i just want a car to drive and i don't think things are selling that well so if anyone has anything they would like to swap or part ex (cash can go either way) i am happy to discuss it. Im thinking 911 (old to new) or 356 something interesting. Outlaw/stock/rolling project. It must be RHD.
So ive gone as far as i can mechanically with my car and am stuck at the bodywork.
1960 356B AFN supplied silver red interior
Matching numbers engine/gearbox/doors/bonnet/boot
Rebuilt engine, gearbox, carbs, steering box, steering shaft, interior trimmed, all chrome done, stove enamelling done, king and links done, rear pop out windows built door frames built. New wiring loom. Most of the panels to finish bodywork. plus more. So as i said as far as i can go without the shell done.

The bad bits
The body needs work, the floors are in and the chasis is mostly done. But it needs loads more. Wings and nose piece (trevor hammerworks parts supplied) door skins are shot, hood has some holes rear window quarter. Basically the usual stuff, not a basket case but certainly needs work.

I can email pictures no problem.

The car is going up at around £65k so that's a guide if that helps.
1967 912
1967 beetle
1960 356B RHD
8ft 6 Phil Edwards