Harry Pellow - Secrets of the Inner Circle (Complete & Mint)

Please add Porsche parts and anything you wish to sell here (no commercial sales)

Moderator: Bootsy

roadiesean
DDK forever

Harry Pellow - Secrets of the Inner Circle (Complete & Mint)

Post by roadiesean »

So, the 912 is long gone and its time to clear out a bit. I spent 3 years trying to find one of these for a not ludicrous price and it still cost me a bloody fortune to get it here. Anyway, it is in exceptional condition, no torn pages, no dog ears and the folder is mint, I can't find fault to it. As for the editorial it really is brilliant, if you have a flat 4 engined Porsche this is the book for you, Harry Pellow has a great way with words and a deep abiding love for these cars. Its a great read and it will help you understand all the ins and outs of them. Anyway, if you'd like it, I will accept offers in excess of £150 and for that I will even post it. There are two on Amazon for over £1000 each and another few for £2-300, but I'd rather it went to someone who'll enjoy reading it and even use it a bit ! Worst case, photocopy it and use that for the oily fingers in the garage.

cobber356
DDK slapper chatter

Re: Harry Pellow - Secrets of the Inner Circle (Complete & M

Post by cobber356 »

Pm sent I’ll take it
roadiesean
DDK forever

Post by roadiesean »

Thanks, as I mentioned, I am looking for offers over £150. I'll let it run for a day or so and see how I get on.
soulsonicboy
DDK Fanatic

Post by soulsonicboy »

I could be interested. Have sent a PM
Cheers
Ben
roadiesean wrote:Thanks, as I mentioned, I am looking for offers over £150. I'll let it run for a day or so and see how I get on.
1966 912 Aga Blue
roadiesean
DDK forever

Post by roadiesean »

Sold.