Weber 40IDA3c Parts

After a set of 11's? Post your wanted adverts here.

Moderator: Miggs

whitecarrera
DDK Newbie

Weber 40IDA3c Parts

Post by whitecarrera »

I was stripping a set of carbs to clean and sheared the hex heads of two brass man jet holders, two float chamber plugs, and screwed up the slot in an air correction jet.

So, anyone have two main jet holders, two float chamber plugs and a 185 air correction jet spare and available?

Thanks,
Keit
wadsworthi
DDK addict

Re: Weber 40IDA3c Parts

Post by wadsworthi »

Cannot help with your specific parts, but have found Eurocarb very good in supplying parts. Normally cheaper if you go through their Ebay site.

https://www.dellorto.co.uk/

Regards

Ian
914 KEV
DDK rules my life!

Post by 914 KEV »

I buy my spare parts from Southern Carburetters http://www.southerncarbs.co.uk/ and they supply genuine parts and I have found that they have stock of many of the parts required. Phone them as most parts are not listed on the website.
Some of the parts I ordered from Eurocarb in the past I was not happy with as they supply many alternative cheap parts over real weber spares.
914 Daily driver since 1990
whitecarrera
DDK Newbie

Post by whitecarrera »

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. I just thought I would try here before ordering.
I was aware of Eurocarb, a company called Classic Carbs and Webcon, but didn't realise SC stocked Weber parts - I have used them in the past for SU parts.
I have also found a company called Eurospares who deal in Ferrari & Lambo spares. Some of the early models used 3 barrel carbs of very similar design, and they list some of the parts (same pt. nos.) that I need at reasonable prices.
Thanks,
Keith