I'm back!

Chat away, Classic Porsche related or otherwise

Moderators: hot66, Miggs, 58A - 71E, impmad2000, drummerboytom, Barry, Helen, Viv_Surby, Derek, KS, abm914, Mike Usiskin

Disco
DDK rules my life!

Re: I'm back!

Post by Disco »

did you get your car back?
964RS
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Post by 964RS »

Disco wrote:did you get your car back?
he's not really back....he's not logged in since saying he was back :lol: :lol: :lol:
----------------------------------------------------
Jason
https://www.SweepingHand.co.uk
Rolex & Omega Watch Purchases & Sales

23e Heure
I used to have a life, then came DDK

I'm back!

Post by 23e Heure »

I saw him an hour ago. He's still here, he's just not here still
James
'87 R4 GTL Clan
'74 914/6 3.0 Texas GT
'73 911 2.7 RS Replica LHD
'72 911 2.4 E RHD (Sold)
Mike Usiskin
DDK rules my life!

Post by Mike Usiskin »

Course I'm still here, just older, infinitely more beautiful, more trouble, more dare I say it class!! So nice to hear form you all. Barry, are you still balling folk out with your alchemical skills? What ho Parr, still fat then old git!! Wrapping steering wheels, well you were always so good in vinyl :-) so many folk to say hi too, mr Mullen, I saw you in Lycra on FB, now that was a dark day! Hiya Mike, yes the girls are now 12 and 14, both stunning, annoying, wonderful but above all teenagers! They do remember the dash from Stirling home to london In a day, in the back of a very loud, very smelly P car, caps off ohh the happy memories. I remember trying (and failing) to keep Mike in sight as we bounced of rev limiters along the A9. Uncle Bert! One of the finest men in Christendom, glad Jazzi is about, not broken her again I take it? Young Master Adams, how the f**k are you, still designing products for landfill:-) and I hope you've still got the poovagon, hey Steven, you well? You're always well, I'll hurl more abuse shortly when I can work out who I've forgotten!
former owner, still hoping to be reunited with my STOLEN 1972 911T/E 2.4 . Keep looking guys

No Hydrocarbons were hurt in the sending of this mail. Thanks