FS 1973 Porsche 914/4 1.7 FI

Porsche Cars classifieds (and DDK'ers other cars that need to go in the pursuit of Porsche Paradise!)

Moderators: Helen, Bootsy

lennyhope
DDK forever

FS 1973 Porsche 914/4 1.7 FI

Post by lennyhope »

Porsche 914/4 1.7 on original fuel injection. £12995 obo

1973 Blue plate California import in 2011. Brought to the UK by myself 6 years ago. Fuel injection re installed as it had been put onto Weber dual carbs, and they run badly on them, so now as the factory intended and running well. MoT'd every year since I have had it. Used regularly in dry weather. Needs heating hooking up, but has one heat exchanger. W code engine fitted. AB code engine (original to the car) comes with it. Needs rebuild of barrels and rings.... Original Sonnengelb Yellow. Stainless steel muffler,factory approved type. Very rare optional Porsche Lemmerz steel wheels and US spec hub caps. Yokohama tyres fitted. Also fitted with correct 380mm 914 steering wheel. Porsche 914 side stripes. Correct black rear window trim and no sail trim for the base model. Rare and sought after brown interior. NOS driver and rare passenger door mirror fitted. Dealer ship rare black scuttle trim. A great usable Porsche 914. Has been recently featured in 2 books. With caps removed and number square, it can look like a SCCA club racer!

andytalbotmedia@gmail.com
914 World 'Car of the Month' (June 2015)
My Cool Convertible by Chris Haddon (May 2016)
The Essential Enthusiasts Guide to the Porsche 914 by Richard Gooding (June 2016)

Other Cars: 2003 Nissan Cubic; 2002 Chrysler Sebring Convertible