Now sold 1965 911 Bali Blue Black April Car 301035 For Sale

Porsche Cars classifieds (and DDK'ers other cars that need to go in the pursuit of Porsche Paradise!)

Moderators: Helen, Bootsy

trdking
DDK Fanatic

Now sold 1965 911 Bali Blue Black April Car 301035 For Sale

Post by trdking »

Now sold

First off straight away, If this car sells to a DDK member or from a reference to DDK 1,000 BPS Will be given to DDK Charity or DDK site development or part and parcel as determined by moderators. If you wish to campaign this car make sure DDK is mentioned to me. This car is also listed on 911s and may list elsewhere at a later date. Cheers!

My wife and I have decided to Semi Retire, Simplify, and down size. This means no more 8 car garage for me, so several cars must go. This is one of them. Here is the link to Photobucket with over 100 photos. http://s1174.photobucket.com/user/trdki ... t=3&page=1

301035 is an April 65 Car in Rare Bali Blue Black. Arguably one of the best color combos around. This car is all matching serials Engine Trans and Webasto all correct. Almost all parts are with the car Although door panels are out closely view all of the parts pictures. Car is more than reasonably complete. Engine runs strong but Weber carbs need sorting to make her a great runner. Rebuildable Solex 40PI's and correct Pierburg are included as well as the correct breather in pictures. If it is in the pictures it is included and if not, it is not.

The only rust I have found in this car is in the front pan at tow hook and US driver left from torsion bolt (See photos) A simple repair. The rest of the car has survived very very well. Car was ordered in Stuttgart and shipped to Santa Monica CA for two owners then went to Arizona Then back to California. Magnet testing at all body panels and fender wells are excellent. One small area at left rear above tail light has had a minor repair. There are no signs of cancer bubbles anywhere. All Gauges and wiring are original to car with date codes from 2/65 to 4/65. Webasto is original and has never been molested.

Please view photos and PM me with any interest? I can answer any questions and be available for PPI (Highly recommended)
Asking 155,000 USD OBO

Cheers and Thanks!
Randy