911 rear roll cage

Please add Porsche parts and anything you wish to sell here (no commercial sales)

Moderator: Bootsy

james911rs
DDK above all

911 rear roll cage

Post by james911rs »

Half rear cage for sale, with removable diagonal bar. This was made by Autofarm in the 80's for Bill Goodman (former chairman of PCGB). It is currently in grey primer waiting to be painted any colour. I have not used it as my car is primarily a road car and has seat belts fitted, the cage is jammed up against the top seat belt fixng on the pillar and effects the inertia reel from working properly. Therefore if you are running harnesses it will be no problem. Does anyone have one i could swap with that wouldn't interfere with my seat belts? Or make me an offer!
Ignatzcatz
I luv DDK!

911 roll cage

Post by Ignatzcatz »

Hi James, re your ad for the roll cage, I need a cage for my 356 and your one might do as the interiors are not dissimilar. Could you just give me a couple of dimensions, width and total height and would you know what steel the cage is made from. Also have you any idea on price.
Many thanks
Graham
Porsche 356B T6 (modified), Porsche Macan Turbo , Porsche SSE, Dax 289 Cobra, Buell S2 Thunderbolt, Honda ST 70/125, Harley Davidson custom evo softail
Ignatzcatz
I luv DDK!

911 ROLL CAGE

Post by Ignatzcatz »

Hello James, are you there, do you have that info I was after, look forward to hearing from you.
Porsche 356B T6 (modified), Porsche Macan Turbo , Porsche SSE, Dax 289 Cobra, Buell S2 Thunderbolt, Honda ST 70/125, Harley Davidson custom evo softail