RHD 1965 912 *SOLD*

Porsche Cars classifieds (and DDK'ers other cars that need to go in the pursuit of Porsche Paradise!)

Moderators: Helen, Bootsy

pmjt
Put a fork in me, I'm done!

RHD 1965 912 *SOLD*

Post by pmjt »

Not by me but my mate Dave who's "not very good with komputers!" :)

She's a 1965 RHD, original AFN supplied 912, five dial dash and five speed. LOADS of history including the original buff log book etc. Purchased from Max at Revival Cars but now needing to go to a new caring home.

I've been trying to persuade him to keep it :roll: as it's one of my favourite early cars - and VERY original - things like the padding and elastic are all original in the glove box, the external temp. guage still works - it's a sweet little car that goes like the wind and has never let him down.

Please don't ask me for details - but instead call Dave on: 07929 846022 - car is located in North Yorkshire close to the A1. He's looking for £11,200

Some poor photos - more to come later:

Last edited by pmjt on Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jonat127
DDK forever

Post by jonat127 »

Suggest you get Dave to decide on a price and post it on the advert. Morel likely to get responese that way.
Jon
1970 914-6 conversion
1977 Stag one of the last made
Vauxhall Mokka - Wifes car and unexpectedly good!
VW T5 camper - custom day van conversion
pmjt

Post by pmjt »

jonat127 wrote:Suggest you get Dave to decide on a price and post it on the advert. Morel likely to get responese that way.
Jon
Just spoken to Dave and he's looking for £11,200

P
58A - 71E

Post by 58A - 71E »

Cant believe he's selling her. I really like this car.
Tracey just had a look at it and asked me if we could sell her Golf so she can use this as a daily :shock: :roll:
Bad timing really, if it was this time next year I'd be giving him a call - as it is the 911 engine rebuild and 356 is taking all available funds :evil:
Good luck with the sale (sort of :wink: )
James

'58 356A 1600n
'71 911E 2,2

Steven
DDK addict

Post by Steven »

That's a lot of really nice car for that money.

Looks like another reluctant sale. Must be something in the Yorkshire water.
revival-cars
DDK forever

Post by revival-cars »

A great car - Has to be one of the most original RHD 12's out there.
Helen
Events Organiser

Post by Helen »

Darn, if he could wait a few monhs untill my dads probate is sorted

its almost got my name written on it already. :lol:

But alass i guess someones going to snap this beauty up. infact wasn't there a chap looking for a MINT 912 ?
shemay not be mint but she is original and well worth saving as such.
member#1182
Currently Porscheless but on the look out for my 30th
912uk
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Post by 912uk »

:shock: hmmm resist resist!!! pulling plug out the back of my computer right n..............
pmjt

Post by pmjt »

912uk wrote::shock: hmmm resist resist!!! pulling plug out the back of my computer right n..............
Don't resist Mark - it's a perfect car for someone with your skills - small amount of work would make it one of the best in the country - I would have it myself, but it's missing two cylinders at the back ;)

P
Helen
Events Organiser

Post by Helen »

pmjt wrote:
912uk wrote::shock: hmmm resist resist!!! pulling plug out the back of my computer right n..............
Don't resist Mark - it's a perfect car for someone with your skills - small amount of work would make it one of the best in the country - I would have it myself, but it's missing two cylinders at the back ;)

P
less to go wrong :wink: :lol:
member#1182
Currently Porscheless but on the look out for my 30th
912uk
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Post by 912uk »

I am tempted but I am looking at 6 cylinders at the mo..

an SC or a 3.2 Super Sport or a 964.

As much as I would love to have another 912 and I have to say what a nice car my garage is being stripped for the job of doing the 356 and all the space it needs... then I hope to fill it with a more powerful motor. I just think I have done the 912 bit abit too long and fancy more power again.. I do miss my VR6 Corrado from time to time.. lots of grunt and power. Well under stated car.. so hence looking for more power on runs out with DDK boys and girls..even been looking at some nice meaty BMW's early 3 series Cecotto I was going to get one before the Corrado and it's been bubbling about in the back of my head since then....

http://images.pistonheads.com/aimg/514/514015-3.jpg

Also I have been thinking about a 2.0tr 6 cylinder motor for the burgandy one.. Nick bought a motor from this site recently that got me thinking more on these lines.. the 12's way to good to sell and start again.. Esp as I am about to bolt on 911T vented brakes and the rears..

Oh well there will be space for a 4th car just not sure what it will be yet..and when lots of idea's floating about..