Pre Impact RS Panels and Parts For Sale.

Please add Porsche parts and anything you wish to sell here (no commercial sales)

Moderator: Bootsy

RubyRed65
DDK Fanatic

Pre Impact RS Panels and Parts For Sale.

Post by RubyRed65 »

Hello all DDKers...

Over a fairly long time... (since my first son was born... I now have three!!) I've been collecting parts to build a lightweight pre impact 911RS Carrera replica but now I've finally accepted(read; been persuaded by "er indoors!") that I will never get round to building it and think I must let them go to someone who's going to get on and do it!!

Thay've cost over £3,000 I daren't add it up but am happy to accept to accept an offer if anyone on DDK wants save the time, hassle and money of having to collect the bits to build a nice replica!!

I have...: fiberglass bonnet, pair front wings, front bumper, rear bumper, ducktail engine lid, chrome door window frames, chrome rear pop out windows, chrome door handles, ali windscreen and rear window rubber trims, rear reflectors, chrome door window trims, ali rear pop out body trims, Carrera stickers, rear light lenses, Durrant mirror and horn grills... pretty much what you need to do the complete backdate... you'll need to buy front indicator housings and lenses and a few odds and sods but it's pretty much all there... just bolt it on and get it sprayed!!

I had the bonnet made with the inner frame of a later bonnet so no need to cut out and weld in an earlier front closing panel so assuming your chosen donor 911 is a good one no welding will be needed... ideal and easy for the DIYer like me.
See pictures below and feel free to ask any question you need... thanks for looking!!
nickphillips
DDK above all

Post by nickphillips »

Hi
PM sent
cheers
nick
210bhp
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Post by 210bhp »

HI

If you are going to break this package up I would really like the rear light lenses. If they have chrome and not black surrounds they are just what i am looking for. If it helps to make a decision I will also take the rear reflectors,mirror and horn grills. Thanks

Regards
Mike
996 Turbo (Sold)
73 2.4E (home after 25 years) and Sold again :-(
73T targa (signal yellow project)
1953 Vauxhall Velox
914/6
1963 356B
https://www.mybespokeroom.com/
RubyRed65
DDK Fanatic

RS Parts...

Post by RubyRed65 »

Thanks Mike... I'd rather keep them together but will let you know if things change.
Thanks again.
ATB
RubyRed
targa/red
DDK slapper chatter

rS parts

Post by targa/red »

If you do decide to split up the parts i would like the window frames and the chrome trimes to the front and rear windows also the mirror
sladey
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Post by sladey »

Just a thought but you may well get more by splitting them. With Husborne a good few weeks away you could also do all the deliveries there as well - even if a buyer isn't going someone else that lives near them is likely to.

Just my 2p worth

Cheers

Mark
The simple things you see are all complicated
I look pretty young but I'm just backdated yeah
carsten
DDK Fanatic

Post by carsten »

Just to add:

I would be interested in both the front wings/arches if you do decide to split.
Something is idiot proof until a new and improved idiot comes along
RubyRed65
DDK Fanatic

RS Panels...

Post by RubyRed65 »

OK... I wanted to keep it all together but I've had loads of interest from you guys(and gals!!)for parts on their own so before I advertise the "package" elswhere or on the dreaded ebay... if anyone wants any of the parts please PM me with your offers for each part and I'll decide whether to split of not... will decide tomorrow evening just to give all DDK's time to see and decide I think it's only fair.

Please let me know price, if you'll collect or need couriers and finally how you'll pay... preferably PayPal then it can be done instantly... I don't want to start splitting it all up for cheques not to turn up etc... hope you all understand.

I'm a simple man looking for a simple life!!

Thanks for all your interest.
RubyRed65
DDK Fanatic

RS Package...

Post by RubyRed65 »

Thanks for all the offers... it seems you all want the same parts so it's back to the package until I get round to ebaying it all!!
Thanks anyway... if anyone wants to make me an offer for the lot feel free!!