Scottish Events 2017

Any Porsche events or other related car events you know of please post them here

Moderators: hot66, Helen, abm914

kitchens
DDK slapper chatter

Scottish Events 2017

Post by kitchens »

Dear Porsche Owner

In 2017, there are two exclusive Porsche only events for your enjoyment and participation, and in addition, there is the second running of the World of Supercars event at Knockhill on 23rd July to which your Porsche is welcome.

Firstly, the “Porsche at the Hill” track day and static car show is at Knockhill on June 24th. It is based around the Porsche Club GB track day from 9am to 5pm. For those who want to track their cars at speed under the control and running of PCGB should contact Steve Kevlin direct on 01608 652 917 to register. In addition, Knockhill are providing a free newcomers session at 8.30am for first timers who are doing the track day so they can familiarise themselves under tuition before the PCGB track time starts.

Off track will be a static show of Porsches with free entry for the driver plus one, to the first “Porsche at the Hill” show. Your car will be parked up, on tarmac, in a pre-selected fenced pen with other similar models and types. There will be a Show and Shine for those who wish to take part.Trade stands and a display of special GT and Classic Porsches will also be at the event . There will be an option of slow parade laps during the lunch break should you wish to be in a convoy of cars on track – it should be a great sight. If you would like to register your note of interest, then please complete the appropriate booking form contained within this link;

Online Registration Form

Secondly the 6th “Porsche in the Glen” will again happen on Sunday 27th August 2017 at Calderglen Country Park, Strathaven Road, East Kilbride. This has grown year on year and is a greatest gathering of Porsches seen thus far in Scotland .Brian Wood and his team will be organising this event with further details available at brian.wood2@tiscali.co.uk

Finally Knockhill World of Supercars had a wonderful gathering of 181 supercars of all manufacturers last year and is expected to grow significantly this year. If you wish to show your car at Knockhill on July 23rd, and possibly track it too, then there is a link to the Knockhill Registration Form for this event here as well.

With “Porsche at the Hill”, “Porsche in the Glen” and also the “Knockhill World of Supercars”, I am sure you will agree that there are three wonderful events to take part in this year.

Yours Sincerely
Porsche Team

Sorry for some reason the LINK is not working on here . If you wish to attend email me at brian.wood2@tiscali.co.uk and I will forward the link to you
bjmullan
Me and DDK sitting in a tree! KISSING

Re: Scottish Events 2017

Post by bjmullan »

Brian, great news and I hope to make both Porsche events in a Porsche :shock:
Brendan
1969 911T
2007 2.7 Boxster

Pray, hope and don't worry - Padre Pio
kitchens
DDK slapper chatter

Re: Scottish Events 2017

Post by kitchens »

DDK OWNERS
Could I ask all DDK owner to come along to this show we have a special section for Classic cars and would like as many of you to display your cars .You and a passenger get in FREE as long as you are in your Porsche .Your cars will be in a fenced off area with an attendant on duty so no one except your self will get excess to your car .
If you would like to be part of this event contact me in direct with details of the car .
Thank

brian.wood2@tiscali.co.uk