550 Spyder replica for sale........

Replica owners or enthusiasts are very welcome

Moderator: Bootsy

550spyder
DDK Fanatic

550 Spyder replica for sale........

Post by 550spyder »

It is with great regret that I have to sell my 550 Spyder replica. Too many financial commmitments and a baby girl (now a year old) mean that it's time to sell the spyder. See what it's like at http://www.speedsters.com/manning.htm
If you are interested, please e-mail me with any questions at 550spyder@porschedriver.co.uk

Thanks.
beachcomber
DDK Fanatic

550 replica

Post by beachcomber »

Does anyone know what happened to this car? I heard that it had been bought and sold a couple of times and stripped and rebuilt. It would be nice to see it in it's current format.
I wonder if the new owner has changed the colour as I fancy doing mine in Black!
Anyone seen it?
Beachcomber
550spyder
DDK Fanatic

Post by 550spyder »

My car (until Sunday) has been bought by a chap called Barry. He's picking it up on Sunday and as far as I know, has no plans to strip or rebuild it. I was the second owner of this car and it has never been stripped and rebuilt to my knowledge, apart from the engine being rebuilt when I bent a push rod and the gear box having a full rebuild when fourth gear dissapeared.
I sincerely hope he doesn't change the colour, as it was originally a £3000 paintjob in the original Porsche Silver from the 50s. It truly is a special car and I will miss it dearly.
beachcomber
DDK Fanatic

spyder for sale

Post by beachcomber »

OOOOPS :oops:
Yet again bopped a drollock - sorry, I was meaning to respond about the OTHER 550 that was offered last year [ Black - Andrew ]. Sorry for any confusion - I'll now put the posting in the right place!
Beachcomber