Classic Le Mans R Gruppe meet

Here you will find an archive of previous Porsche Events and other car related events

Moderators: hot66, Miggs, drummerboytom, abm914

Nick Moss
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Classic Le Mans R Gruppe meet

Post by Nick Moss »

Excerpt (sp?) from email regarding an RGruppe meet at CLM

Ray, Randy,

I understood from JZG that you are coming over for Le Mans Classic this summer. I suppose all of us are going to be spread all over the place in terms of lodging. At the same time here’s a unique opportunity for a Global R Gruppe Summit (slightly more global than the World Series, I suppose) to be held around the track. I’m going to try and book a space at the track side restaurant at the beginning of the new exhibition village so all Gruppers attending can meet up and have at least a drink together. I’ll aim for Saturday end of afternoon.

So I’m asking all of those addressed in this mail, but especially you two, to keep that Saturday at 5PM free for the R Gruppe Summit @ Le Mans. Stayed tuned for more news on the forum. I’ll post updates there. UK brethren, if I missed one of your Gruppe with plans to attend, pls forward them this message and let me know my omissions...

Kind regards,

Leonard
+31615699123
Nick Moss - early911.co.uk - Fuchs refurbishment
07980 017994
nick@early911.co.uk
fine69
Married to the DDK

Post by fine69 »

Hey Leonard,

Did n't we meet at Spa in September last. Would be great to hook up at la Sarthe. Are you doing any Spa track days? If so let's coordinate.

Beste wensen tot straks :-)

Nick (Brussels)
Nick
911 2.2 T 1969
Vespa 125 1951 'Vacanza Romana' and sidecar :-)
Gone but not forgotten
VW Split Camper 1964
fine69
Married to the DDK

Post by fine69 »

I guess I'll just have to give him a call. Thanks for posting thsi Nick
Nick
911 2.2 T 1969
Vespa 125 1951 'Vacanza Romana' and sidecar :-)
Gone but not forgotten
VW Split Camper 1964