VW type 4 engine (Complete) 2.0 CJ

Please add Porsche parts and anything you wish to sell here (no commercial sales)

Moderator: Bootsy

Strictly
DDK slapper chatter

VW type 4 engine (Complete) 2.0 CJ

Post by Strictly »

I have a complete VW type 4 engine. I say complete, actually not everything is there, but 95% of what you need it there (everything in pictures is included). I bought it as a cheap way of putting a 911 shell on the road. I got the through the mock up phase (VW engine mated to 911/912 (902/14) gearbox) and both installed in a LWB 911, but I never finished the work.

The engine turns over, but I have not had it running. I cleaned it up then started to strip it down (flywheel off, crankseal pulled), but other aspects of the project took over and I did not get any further. Everything is sold as spares or repair, but some of it will of course be very usuable. I was going to strip the engine right down and just do a reseal, checking things as I go, but I did not get too far.

£695 ono

Luke 07725 860116

P.S

I also have the a 911/912 gearbox (902/14), some 911/912 tinware, driveshafts etc, if you wanted the whole kit to fit a vw engine into a LWB 911/912 just check my other for sale items
Attachments
small engine 3.jpg
small engine 2.jpg
small engine 1.jpg
Strictly
DDK slapper chatter

Re: VW type 4 engine (Complete) 2.0 CJ

Post by Strictly »

extra photo
Attachments
small engine 4.jpg