Coco Mats

Please add Porsche parts and anything you wish to sell here (no commercial sales)

Moderator: Bootsy

kitchens
DDK slapper chatter

Coco Mats

Post by kitchens »

Coco Mats
I have a set of Coco Mats that I have taken out of my '72 Porsche. Hardly used. £30 incl shipping. Not a lot as I just don't want them to go to the tip! I'm a new member in East Lothian and hope that posts like this are acceptable. I have a photo I can send!

John

Taken from the PCGB forum If off interest I can email the seller if you cannot contact him
redrobin911
Put a fork in me, I'm done!

Re: Coco Mats

Post by redrobin911 »

kitchens wrote:Coco Mats
I have a set of Coco Mats that I have taken out of my '72 Porsche. Hardly used. £30 incl shipping. Not a lot as I just don't want them to go to the tip! I'm a new member in East Lothian and hope that posts like this are acceptable. I have a photo I can send!

John

Taken from the PCGB forum If off interest I can email the seller if you cannot contact him
Might be useful to note if LHD or RHD for those that don't know your car?
65 911 FIA race car
66 911 RHD restoration
67 911S LHD
74 911 Carrera 2.7 US Spec
79 Aistream Excella 28 MH
97 Bimota Vdue
14 KTM 690R Duke
83 RD350 YPVS
08 Ducati M900
00 Ducati 996SPS
944 T, 3.2 RSR, GT3 - SOLD
Tp81
Put a fork in me, I'm done!

Post by Tp81 »

PM sent
DDK#694
kitchens
DDK slapper chatter

Post by kitchens »

They are for a LHD and colour is brown and black I believe he has had 2 enquiries for them.

NOW SOLD
Boydyrs
DDK forever

Post by Boydyrs »

Brian I'm sure you friend John will go far in club when he cant even have the courtesy to reply, advise close to posts if available or sold?
kitchens
DDK slapper chatter

Post by kitchens »

Raymond /All
Firstly this person is not my friend I have never seen him in my life .He posted on the PCGB forum his for sale add .I suggested he would get a better exposure on this forum and he agreed to apply but a few days later did not see his add so being the helpful person I am I posted up his add on his behalf and let him know .People asked if it was LHD or RHD and colour as no pictures at that time where available .He posted up the details on the PCGB forum ,he then contacted me via private message to say he had 2 enquiries for the items ,so the assumption was they where sold hence the post Now Sold.
I went on to the PCGB forum to see that Tom Paterson had enquired at 1.54 and then saw your post at 4.10 so assumed one off you bought them .Sorry if this has upset you ,but rest assured it will be the last time I help anyone sell items on any platform.I agree it is not how to conduct one selves .
Boydyrs
DDK forever

Post by Boydyrs »

Brian, nothing to do with you but I was just making you aware as I had also, while he was online, PM'd him twice with no reply.
if Tom got them great as they will go to good home.
tangerineT
DDK slapper chatter

Post by tangerineT »

Missed these but if anyone else has a suitable pair of front mats to save my carpets getting scruffy please let me know

Thanks Matthew