test of flickr

Chat away, Classic Porsche related or otherwise

Moderators: hot66, Miggs, 58A - 71E, impmad2000, drummerboytom, Barry, Helen, Viv_Surby, Derek, KS, abm914, Mike Usiskin

oldtimer
DDK forever

test of flickr

Post by oldtimer »

this is test of 'copy shortcut' on Flickr ( copy image address not shown in prompt box ) with image tags added

KS
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Re: test of flickr

Post by KS »

oldtimer wrote:this is test of 'copy shortcut' on Flickr ( copy image address not shown in prompt box ) with image tags added

That won't work – you need to click on the 'share' symbol on the bottom RH corner of the window. You'll then get the option to choose "BBCode". That's what you need to post here...
Keith Seume
Follow on Instagram @orange914
My YouTube channel
oldtimer
DDK forever

Post by oldtimer »

bjmullan
Me and DDK sitting in a tree! KISSING

Post by bjmullan »

Great picture 8)

I have used flickr for years and pay the $24 per year to get the Pro account. Store all my pictures on flickr and can organise into albums etc. Backups all my iPhone pictures automatically as well.

If you start using flickr a great third party application for your PC is DownloadAir which allows you to download pictures from flickr in batch.
Brendan
1969 911T
2007 2.7 Boxster

Pray, hope and don't worry - Padre Pio
Ashley James
Put a fork in me, I'm done!

Post by Ashley James »

I use the pro version of Flickr, have done for years and it has proved the best of the bunch for me.

On my iPad I open my Flickr page in Safari, select the image, pick the arrow pointing down to get a list of sizes, pick the one I want and then click the address box. The image address appears and I copy and paste it between the IMGs in square brackets.

camperco
DDK rules my life!

Post by camperco »

All our photos are in dropbox. Our camera uploads them automatically and customers can follow progress remotely without being bothered by ads & pop-ups.

We would love to use the same to post pics on here but I cant make it work so far. Its going to be loads of work to upload it all to another photo sharing site. Can anyone help?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/arkfypdcijtt5 ... 8.jpg?dl=0
Angus Watt http://www.greatworthclassics.co.uk

Greatworth Classics & VW Camper Company

Its a feature - not a fault sir..
KS
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Post by KS »

Keith Seume
Follow on Instagram @orange914
My YouTube channel