Cup holder - Designed for early 911 (65 to 98)

Please add Porsche parts and anything you wish to sell here (no commercial sales)

Moderator: Bootsy

Tp81
Put a fork in me, I'm done!

Cup holder - Designed for early 911 (65 to 98)

Post by Tp81 »

Hope no one minds the repost. I haven't posted many updates on the cup holders for sometime. Occasional orders filter through which is much appreciated, there has been some success selling into classic Alfa's, Mercedes Pagodas and Classic Mini's.

The holder is selfishly designed to accommodate a flat white coffee, medium and large will also work but sit higher. The triple zero design takes its cue from the Porsche Magazine 000, their design is a reference to Porsche's three digit model type numerology.

The CUPL mounts either on the left or right site to suit the car and the driver's preference. The 5mm hex screw supplied simply screws down with an Allen key and clamps the holder in place. It is not designed to replace any of the bolts on the rail or fit into any hole in the rail, it simply pushes down and the forks then lock in. Currently, I have tested and confirmed it fits the 911 from 1965 to 1996 (993), it will not fit the Boxster, 928 or 996 onwards.

DDK Prices (Including postage - UK)

STD Three hole -Polished or brushed £45
Mercedes - Polished £50
Alfa - Polished and brushed £45
Linished black anodised £55
Linished gold anodised £55

Pay Pal (friends/ family), my good lady has agreed to handle the shipping so payment will be to her account:

cor3w@btinternet.com

Please clearly state in the notes: Delivery address, finish desired, model year.

Thanks for all the support

Polished stainless

Brushed stainless

Anodised black next to stainless polished

Design specifically for early cars to avoid the tunnel.

Some in car shots

Custom bend for a mini

Early 911's don't come with cup holders. Don't risk upsetting the wife or girlfriend spilling coffee.

Original post https://www.ddk-online.com/phpBB2/viewt ... cup+holder
DDK#694
Ralph
Put a fork in me, I'm done!

Re: Cup holder - Designed for early 911 (65 to 98)

Post by Ralph »

Finally got round to fitting mine today (after loosing it for about a year!). Very simple and clever.

Free bump to the top too.
RobFrost
DDK 1st, 2nd and 3rd for me!

Re: Cup holder - Designed for early 911 (65 to 98)

Post by RobFrost »

I bet you could shift these in bulk to design911, suncoast, stoddard etc.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk
1970 911T, Signal orange (Restoration thread)
1988 3.2 Carrera backdate, Black
2001 996 Turbo, Lapis blue (am I allowed to put that here?)
I'm looking for a pre-impact bumper 911S or other high-revving 911 to restore - please let me know if you see one.