Swap meet

Chat away, Classic Porsche related or otherwise

Moderators: hot66, Miggs, 58A - 71E, impmad2000, drummerboytom, Barry, Helen, Viv_Surby, Derek, KS, abm914, Mike Usiskin

Ignatzcatz
I luv DDK!

Swap meet

Post by Ignatzcatz »

Stretchy n me cluttered off to a VW swap meet over at Maidstone yesterday, just to see if there might have been some tasty hidden Porsche parts there - there wasn't. However, at least himself was able to give the kettle a couple of 125mph blasts to shake out the spiders. So where and when is the famous but infrequent DDK swap meet happening? There's a field by my pals farm but it's a bit muddy, no actually it's very muddy and a bit of a trek for anybody who resides North of Watford so I think that's a no. I was thinking we could have it inside PCGB's Cornbury House scout hut, I'm sure they wouldn't mind if we asked them nicely but we'd have to take the TIPEC stickers off our cars. Oh well, plod on, if anyone has any ideas . . . .
Porsche 356B T6 (modified), Porsche Macan Turbo , Porsche SSE, Dax 289 Cobra, Buell S2 Thunderbolt, Honda ST 70/125, Harley Davidson custom evo softail
Bootsy
Site admin and the Boss

Re: Swap meet

Post by Bootsy »

Just trying to sort a new date out with Greatworth - unfortunately the one pencilled in can't happen as Greatworth can't facilitate it then.

News soon but it will be later int he year now
1972 911T | 1994 993 Carrera | 1999 986 Boxster | 1990 T25 Camper

Vintage Heuer, Omega, Zenith and other vintage watches - http://www.heuerheritage.co.uk