Coco mats brand new front pair

Please add Porsche parts and anything you wish to sell here (no commercial sales)

Moderator: Bootsy

stwannabe
DDK addict

Coco mats brand new front pair

Post by stwannabe »

Hi, I have a pair of brand new never fitted RHD Coco mats in black and natural, see reference code 02 on their website.
The mats are in their original packaging and have never been out the packaging. Standard rubber heal pad on the drivers mat.
Message me for pictures, I am looking for £170 plus posting, collection from Lichfield, Staffs, WS7.
Regards Sean
RobFrost
DDK 1st, 2nd and 3rd for me!

Re: Coco mats brand new front pair

Post by RobFrost »

stwannabe wrote:Hi, I have a pair of brand new never fitted RHD Coco mats in black and natural, see reference code 02 on their website.
The mats are in their original packaging and have never been out the packaging. Standard rubber heal pad on the drivers mat.
Message me for pictures, I am looking for £170 plus posting, collection from Lichfield, Staffs, WS7.
Regards Sean
Hi I didn't know we had another member in Lichfield. We should meet up. Rob

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

1970 911T, Signal orange (Restoration thread)
1988 3.2 Carrera backdate, Black
2001 996 Turbo, Lapis blue (am I allowed to put that here?)
I'm looking for a pre-impact bumper 911S or other high-revving 911 to restore - please let me know if you see one.
Martin P
DDK Fanatic

Post by Martin P »

Hi,
happy to offer £170 inc postage to Surrey.
Let me know if you are interested with bank or Paypal details and I will forward mine
thanks
Martin
stwannabe
DDK addict

Post by stwannabe »

Hi Martin, apologies i don’t log in very often but have sent you a message tonight.

Hi Rob, here’s another coincidence for you, used to live on Church Lane, Armitage. Regrettably my car was never finished but I do have a later water cooled model which I occasionally drive to Bishton Hall for the Staffordshire Porsche owners meeting, might see you there when the weather improves.
stwannabe
DDK addict

Post by stwannabe »

Mats now sold
RobFrost
DDK 1st, 2nd and 3rd for me!

Post by RobFrost »

stwannabe wrote:Hi Martin, apologies i don’t log in very often but have sent you a message tonight.

Hi Rob, here’s another coincidence for you, used to live on Church Lane, Armitage. Regrettably my car was never finished but I do have a later water cooled model which I occasionally drive to Bishton Hall for the Staffordshire Porsche owners meeting, might see you there when the weather improves.
So you know my parents then I guess.

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

1970 911T, Signal orange (Restoration thread)
1988 3.2 Carrera backdate, Black
2001 996 Turbo, Lapis blue (am I allowed to put that here?)
I'm looking for a pre-impact bumper 911S or other high-revving 911 to restore - please let me know if you see one.