VW Golf tdi Bluemotion estate

Porsche Cars classifieds (and DDK'ers other cars that need to go in the pursuit of Porsche Paradise!)

Moderators: Helen, Bootsy

KS
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

VW Golf tdi Bluemotion estate

Post by KS »

Photos to follow this week, but thought I'd get the word out...

As we've just bought a VW T5 camper and I rarely use my daily, I've decided to sell to put some funds back in the 914 hillclimb account...

June 2016 VW Golf 1.6tdi Buemotion estate (ie, Mk7 Golf style). I am only the second owner and it has full history - VW and then independent. 126k miles - had belt and water pump (standard VW procedure!) when I bought it just 30k ago, so good for another 30-40k. Silver with no dents anywhere (none of this 'marks you'd expect for a car of this age' BS...) and only a small scuff on the rear bumper incurred when loading my bike. It will probably polish out, to be honest. Oh, and it's 'resale silver'. Factory alloys are unscuffed. Two new tyres quite recently, along with new ambient air temp sensor and MAF sensor, resulting in a code-free OBD scan. Six speed manual, 102bhp 1.6 diesel. Never been remapped and never had a tow bar. Only deviation from stock is that I fitted a leather-rimmed steering wheel from a GTD version as it feels better than the stock plastic one.

Factory sat-nav, bluetooth handsfree, DAB radio, air-con etc.

Even though it's a diesel, it is ULEZ exempt and also benefits from zero road tax, plus it returns up to 75mpg on a longer run, 60mpg on local journeys. 12 months MOT.

The rear load area is huge when the seats are folded down - equally as commodious as my former A6 Avant - with two 'secret' underfloor storage compartments for security.

It's a lovely car and drives faultlessly – like I say, if I was still buzzing about as I used to before the mags were sold, I'd keep it as it was bought as part of our 'future-proofing' plan. So much more sense than an EV...

I'll be putting it up for sale elsewhere for £6750 (on Autotrader they are listed for up to £1000 more) but a DDK deal can be done...

Message here, or e-mail me on keith@fastbrit.com or 07802 416920.

Like I say, pics to follow, but just imagine a nice clean silver Mk7 Golf estate...like this (not mine, but pretty much identical) ;)

Keith Seume
Follow on Instagram @orange914
My YouTube channel