Tuning

Chat away, Classic Porsche related or otherwise

Moderators: hot66, Miggs, 58A - 71E, impmad2000, drummerboytom, Barry, Helen, Viv_Surby, Derek, KS, abm914, Mike Usiskin

PaulLeyton
DDK Seasoned Poster

Tuning

Post by PaulLeyton »

Just got my 911 project completed and on the road, but it definitely needs the carbs setting up. Any recommendations in the Hampshire/Berkshire/Wiltshire area. I am in Winchester, but don’t mint travelling. Thanks Paul

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
markh
DDK slapper chatter

Re: Tuning

Post by markh »

I have used Airey Tuning in Cheriton twice before and also Wrightune (although they are near Oxford). Tom Airey is a character to say the least but I've been pleased with the results both times and no problems at Wrightune either.
PaulLeyton
DDK Seasoned Poster

Post by PaulLeyton »

markh wrote:I have used Airey Tuning in Cheriton twice before and also Wrightune (although they are near Oxford). Tom Airey is a character to say the least but I've been pleased with the results both times and no problems at Wrightune either.
Thanks Mark,

Tom was my first choice but he’s only just out of hospital so got a backlog and he has no insurance cover, my insurers won’t cover my car at his premises…..Will give Wrightune a call. Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Winston Teague
Put a fork in me, I'm done!

Post by Winston Teague »

Steve Stanton, Stanton Motorsports, Behind Membury services on the M4, highly recommended. Proper enthusiast running a long established Historic race prep/restoration shop with an emphasis on engines, has a dyno cell and a busy Rolling Road. Very capable of sorting you out. Lovely bloke too. W
Winston
'61 356 BT5 & a lot of broken chain driven stuff
PaulLeyton
DDK Seasoned Poster

Post by PaulLeyton »

Thanks Winston, will give him a call.