Cool Flow Summer Cruise Nights at Brooklands

Any Porsche events or other related car events you know of please post them here

Moderators: hot66, Helen, abm914

Ollie
DDK forever

Cool Flow Summer Cruise Nights at Brooklands

Post by Ollie »

From their website... https://coolflo.co.uk/pages/summer-crui ... brooklands

Summer Cruise Nights at Brooklands

IT’S ON!
COOL FLO SUMMER CRUISE NIGHTS ARE BACK AT BROOKLANDS MUSEUM FOR 2023!
The Cool Flo crew are looking forward to welcoming you back to Brooklands for the ‘23 season. We were blown away by the eclectic mix of classics in attendance in 2022 and we can’t wait to get those gates open once again!
🏁 Things kick off on Thursday April 27th and then it's the last Thursday of the month all the way through to September. Gates open at 6pm sharp. Arrive early for paddock display parking 🏁
Entrance is at the Campbell gate ONLY, via the B374 signed ‘JTI Members Hill’.
SAT NAV - KT13 0QN
In association with Apex Productions.
A BIG THANK YOU to the whole crew who help to steward the events and do a great job to keep the nights rolling smoothly. Thanks guys, we couldn’t do it without you.
Please note that NO dogs are allowed on site. Sorry - Brooklands rules, not ours.

Disco
DDK rules my life!

Re: Cool Flow Summer Cruise Nights at Brooklands

Post by Disco »

I went to this last night. I was honestly expecting a few cars and stuff. Boy was I wrong ! Not many Porsche to be fair, but loads and loads of cars - some really interesting machines too. Lots of American muscle lots of bugs, lots of vans.

There were a few 356’s there (mine obvs ) a lovely matching numbers, don’t think it has been painted LHD B, a scruffy but cool A and. Really really nice RHD cabriolet… I mean, really nice.

I noticed there’s always one person that seems to think they’re above the rules and brought an absolutely MASSIVE German shepherd .. quite why people feel the need to bring their dogs to things like this is beyond me. Bringing dogs to pubs, cafes… my sister in law does it .. and we end up ( if we’re meeting ) having to go to some dodgy dog smelling dirty cafe or ‘restaurant’ just so her dog can sit at her feet and be ignored -does my head in

Anyway - well worth the trip for me. Good event
Sam
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Post by Sam »

Dogs are cool. Fight me.
964 C2 Targa. 205 1.6 GTi. Testarossa. Fisher Fury Fireblade. Motorhome. Motorbikes. Scooters. Pushbikes. Threadbare Saucony Peregrines. Dog. Human relations and friends. 97.5%-built house.
Bootsy
Site admin and the Boss

Post by Bootsy »

They are, but if a venue is no dogs, you don’t bring a dog

It’s like a fetish club saying no streetwear and you turn up in jeans and they make you put them behind the counter and walk around in your pants and boots all night

Never again
1972 911T | 1994 993 Carrera | 1999 986 Boxster | 1990 T25 Camper

Vintage Heuer, Omega, Zenith and other vintage watches - http://www.heuerheritage.co.uk
Sam
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Post by Sam »

I don’t think it would be legal for a fetish club to accept dogs.
964 C2 Targa. 205 1.6 GTi. Testarossa. Fisher Fury Fireblade. Motorhome. Motorbikes. Scooters. Pushbikes. Threadbare Saucony Peregrines. Dog. Human relations and friends. 97.5%-built house.
Disco
DDK rules my life!

Post by Disco »

Sam wrote: Sat May 27, 2023 5:51 pm Dog(ging) is cool. Fight me.
I mean, I did realise that was on the cards everytime I turn up to a carpark past 9pm. Bring a mouth guard, dont want anything knocking my teeth out.
Disco
DDK rules my life!

Post by Disco »

Sam wrote: Sun May 28, 2023 8:08 am I don’t think it would be legal for a fetish club to accept dogs.
how about humans that identify as dogs.? I've seen a lot of that on tik tok recently.

its either good news is that the Chinese think I like this kind of thing so their algorithm is off bonk, or bad news becuase someones hacked my account.

i'm @woofwoofalldaylong if anyone wants to follow me.