Single BF Torino 'Nurburgring' bucket seat ...

Please add Porsche parts and anything you wish to sell here (no commercial sales)

Moderator: Bootsy

Lightweight_911
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Single BF Torino 'Nurburgring' bucket seat ...

Post by Lightweight_911 »

I don't think this seat has actually ever been used (or if it was, it has been sat in for a very short time) as the cord centre has no signs of wear, or flattening of the 'pile'.

However, there are some areas of damage - presumably from poor storage/maneuvering - shown in the photos.

I originally bought this seat (in used/damaged condition) with a view to having it re-upholstered in leather & fitting it as an alternative/more supportive driver's seat in my Lotus Elite but ended up using another seat instead.

The seat is upholstered in black textured vinyl with black cord centre.

Areas of damage:

- a patch (I think) covered by black duct tape at the bottom of the left side outer rear corner

* there is also similar tape along the vinyl covering the bottom tubular frame - the lowest part of the seat (possibly due to scuffing ?)

- a minor scuff on the piping at the lower right side

- & a similar mark at the left hand seam

- plus 2 holes at the top of the back of the seat (presumably where the original oval 'BF Torino' badge was)

Current price of one of these seats new (from Mark Waring) is ~ £570 inc VAT

Asking £150 - collection only (or could be delivered within 100 mile radius of Birmingham for my return petrol cost @ 15p per mile) - SOLD !!!

Last edited by Lightweight_911 on Mon Mar 06, 2023 8:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Andy

“Adding power makes you faster on the straights;
- subtracting weight makes you faster everywhere”
MonkeyChap
I luv DDK!

Re: Single BF Torino 'Nurburgring' bucket seat ...

Post by MonkeyChap »

I'm tempted Andy. Are you planning any jaunts down to that London ?
Ian
'84 Carrera
'71 2.2S (long gone)
'65 Spitfire
'06 RS4 Avant