Exhausts I OEM used for a bit 1 Eisenmann S/Steel 'usedish'

Please add Porsche parts and anything you wish to sell here (no commercial sales)

Moderator: Bootsy

VCG
DDK Fanatic

Exhausts I OEM used for a bit 1 Eisenmann S/Steel 'usedish'

Post by VCG »

I have one OEM exhaust, with the wide apart exit pipes, I have had this for years, used it for a couple of thousand miles until I got the correct type for the exhausts passing through the over riders for our 60 B. I had it cleaned and coated and in this process the blasters put a dink in it. £100.00.

Obviously easier to collect, I'm in Surrey. I'm happy to investigate if packing & shipping is possible but obviously that will incur a cost which I have no clue about at the moment.

The stainless steel is an Eisenmann Stainless Steel P356 00400 (http://www.eisenmann.co.uk/index.php?ro ... ct_id=1288)

Those of you who remember my posts in the Registry on this know we found it a bit 'sporty', the majority of people loved, but it lasted about 200 miles before before we decided it was too 'sporty' for our taste and had to go.
The quality,fit, etc is superb, it is currently sitting at P R Services who did the swop out, & I'm sure they would be happy to have you collect it or discuss fitting if needed. Eisenmann's List price is currently £530.00 happy to take £250.00.

NB Photo files too big to post email me if interested & I'll email the 2 I have.

VCG