1969 911t project

Porsche Cars classifieds (and DDK'ers other cars that need to go in the pursuit of Porsche Paradise!)

Moderators: Helen, Bootsy

massivesplitproject
DDK above all

1969 911t project

Post by massivesplitproject »

There is a thread for this car previously but i am writing a more up to date advert. The car is an arizona car originally and spent some time in la from what i gather. It was purchased as pretty much a full car. it is completely matching numbers. i sold the seats from it as i have some scheel seats to recover and fit, and the dash broke on removal :( The motor was in a bad way i had to literally cut it apart, the block has now been renovated and machined for oil bypass mod, boat tailed internals, case savers and piston squirters. It has also been coated in the original chromate coating. There is basically a full engine missing the odd small part. it comes with counterweighted crank, E cams, sc oil pump 2.2 b&p , weber 40ida3c carbs, a scart backbox and ssi heat exchangers. There is a full set of genuine porsche bearings with it .
All the welding has been carried out, it needed outer sills one inner sill, one rear quarter and a few little bits on the front end. The car has been prepped and is almost ready for paint.
Also with the car is a full set of flat six fuchs and a set of minilight wheels , a full seal kit euro spec headlights and various other bits and bobs that i have forgotten about.
Projects like this do not come up for sale often and it represents a good basis to carry on the cost of obtaining a project and al of the parts far outweighs the asking price so in my opinion it is a bargain, when finished with this engine spec it will be a high dollar car . I am asking £37500
Attachments
911.JPG
911.JPG (33.37 KiB) Viewed 975 times