1969 911T Non-Sunroof Coupe 5-Speed - Deep Six Fuchs, Euro Spec

Porsche and other Cars offered for sale by traders

Moderators: Helen, Bootsy

carplanet
DDK Seasoned Poster

1969 911T Non-Sunroof Coupe 5-Speed - Deep Six Fuchs, Euro Spec

Post by carplanet »

This 1969 Porsche 911T coupe was built in October 1968 and is finished in Metallic Green over black. Power is provided by a carbureted 2.0L flat-six, which is mated to a numbers-matching five-speed manual type 901 transaxle. The car was sold to it’s prior Idaho owner in 1986 and remained with him until our acquisition in August of 2022. Additional photos and videos are available at https://carplanet.com/1969-porsche-911t-green/

Paint and Body
The Karmann-built body was last refinished in an attractive Metallic Green. The original paint color was Tangerine (6809). All body panels are original, except for front S spoiler and aftermarket rear reflector/bumper guard insert. The prior owner stated the car was always garaged during his ownership, so all the chrome trim is in very nice original condition. The windshields were removed and gaskets were renewed during the last repaint. Paint meter readings are shown in the photo gallery below. Equipment includes euro parking lights and taillights, wheel arch trim, halogen headlights, and pop-out rear vent windows. New hood struts were installed during our recent service.

Interior
Besides a dash replacement, the cabin remains in very good original condition with black leatherette and corduroy inserts on the front seats, and the original grey carpets are covered at the front by Porsche-branded floor mats. The door panels, rear panels, white headliner and sunvisors are all original. A Yamaha AM/FM radio with amplifier has been added. 20k kilometers (believed to be 120km or 75k miles) are shown on the five-digit odometer.

Wheels and Brakes
Rare 15″ x 6″ Deep Fuchs wheels are installed and feature polished spokes and black recessed areas. 205/60HR15 sized tires are installed. A brake fluid flush and emergency brake adjustment were recently completed. Factory optioned wheel arch trim is installed.

Mechanicals
The Type 901/16 2.0-liter flat-six, stamped (*6195964*) is correct a 1969 Porsche 911T. During our recent servicing, we completed a compression test with very good test readings as shown in the photo gallery below. Turbo valve covers are installed. The factory Weber carburetors, distributor cap and roter were recently cleaned, new spark plugs were installed and engine timing was adjusted.

The Type 901/12 five-speed manual transaxle (stamped 7191253) shifts smoothly in each gear.

Asking $59,500.
CarPlanet.com
sales@carplanet.com
RobFrost
Put a fork in me, I'm done!

Re: 1969 911T Non-Sunroof Coupe 5-Speed - Deep Six Fuchs, Euro Spec

Post by RobFrost »

Asking £59,500 then.
1970 911T, Signal orange (Restoration thread)
1988 3.2 Carrera backdate, Black
2001 996 Turbo, Lapis blue (am I allowed to put that here?)
I'm looking for a pre-impact bumper 911S or other high-revving 911 to restore - please let me know if you see one.