1997 Porsche Boxster 2.5 Manual

Porsche Cars classifieds (and DDK'ers other cars that need to go in the pursuit of Porsche Paradise!)

Moderators: Helen, Bootsy

jonno1
I luv DDK!

1997 Porsche Boxster 2.5 Manual

Post by jonno1 »

After a year and over 4000 miles of enjoyment its time to move this early Boxster on as I have purchased a Gen 2 2010 Boxster...two Boxsters on the drive is nice (they are quite different cars) but not sustainable.

I bought the car on a bit of a whim last year as it was local to me and then set about various works myself:

- coil packs
- plugs
- oil and filter
- cabin filter
- fixed the roof (plastic ball joints were broken, now goes up and down as it should)
- replaced the boom box with an OEM muffler which was nearly new

Kwikfit did a brake fluid change.

MOT recently passed with no advisories. Just over 97,200 miles which will rise as I am still using it occasionally.

It has the original books, one key, various receipts for works up to around 2017 and then it didn't see much use until I bought it. Its only done around 7000 miles since 2014 and I have done most of them!

Usual marks you would expect for a 25 year old Boxster but is presentable and drives well.

I have a hardtop available for it separately for £700 with wall mount.

Car is 10 mins from Jct 9/10 of the M1 in Hertfordshire.

Price is £4250 or I would consider a swap for something like a decent Mini One manual or other run around in good order, manual box and which isn't too dull.

Thanks

Jonathan

ImageUntitled by CARMANWAITINGINTHESKY, on Flickr

1958 356A Coupe
987 Gen 2 Boxster
986 2.5 Boxster