Now Sold -NBF Torino Seats, sliders and mounting brackets

Please add Porsche parts and anything you wish to sell here (no commercial sales)

Moderator: Bootsy

100702mark
Married to the DDK

Now Sold -NBF Torino Seats, sliders and mounting brackets

Post by 100702mark »

Now sold

As I prepare the 912 for sale Ive put the standard seats back in so selling a pair of BF Torino seats. I think from memory they are the Nurburgring model. They are black vinyl with basket weave centre which match pretty much exactly the Porsche vinyl and basket weave. They come with sliders (back and forth only not tilting) and the mounting brackets for a swb 912 or 911. They simply bolt straight into the threaded homes that the standard seats use so no fabrication or drilling needed. My understanding is you would need a different set of mounting brackets for LWB early cars. They are beautiful seats that look nice and period in the car and size wise they are "right" for the interior. Whilst they look quite similar to the Cobras Classics from a distance the build quality and comfort of these seats is far superior as Ive tried both over the years. From memory I paid £1300 for the seats and brackets.brackets, £500 per seat and then was shocked I ran up the best part of another £300 for all the frames and brackets. They are in first class condition with just one small suff on an underside corner that isn't visible.

I think they need to be collection only as they are heavy and it will be really easy for the vinyl to get punctured and I have no packaging that could honestly pack them safely. I live in Colne Lancashire but travel in and around Manchester and East Lancs with work and also spend a couple of days a week in the Wetherby area if any of these work.

The asking price is £850 for the seats, sliders and brackets.

If interested for £900 I can throw in a pair of 3 point points harnesses and eyelets that again fit into the standard holes.They are Securon harnesses in unmarked condition that again look right. I can't find the date code on the belts but as I've had them in the car since 2017 you can assume they are older than that.

Any questions please ask.

Thanks

Mark

ImageImage
ImageImage
1967 912
Abarth 595 comp