Cancelled Flat 4 Drive 25 Sep 10am

Any Porsche events or other related car events you know of please post them here

Moderators: hot66, Helen, abm914

Jeremy 356 (Jez 356)
DDK above all

Re: Flat 4 Drive 25 Sep 10am

Post by Jeremy 356 (Jez 356) »

Hi

Maybe this should be in the 356 section to get a few more responses ?

I am hoping to attend the Classics at the Castle but might only just make it so an additional day away might not work for me, mores the pity as I have always wanted to take part in a Flat 4 Drive out.

Fingers crossed I see you all at the Castle.

Regards Jeremy
356 A T1 1956
neilbardsley
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Post by neilbardsley »

I'm actually out of the country on this date (with the 356)

Sent from my M2004J19C using Tapatalk

“A REMINDER. I would be grateful if those members who have borrowed bits from me in emergencies (e.g starter motor, oil cooler, etc) would return them and/or contact me”. – Chris Turner RIP
Ignatzcatz
I luv DDK!

Post by Ignatzcatz »

Is this drive day advertised as 25th Sept going to be re-scheduled due to the CAC event on the same day? I'm actually doing a hill climb on the 25th down in deepest Sussex so I couldn't make either events, plus, as I'm a flat 6 merchant and not flat 4 would I still be allowed to join in the fun
Porsche 356B T6 (modified), Porsche Macan Turbo , Porsche SSE, Dax 289 Cobra, Buell S2 Thunderbolt, Honda ST 70/125, Harley Davidson custom evo softail
jeremyg
Put a fork in me, I'm done!

Post by jeremyg »

Ignatzcatz wrote:Is this drive day advertised as 25th Sept going to be re-scheduled due to the CAC event on the same day? I'm actually doing a hill climb on the 25th down in deepest Sussex so I couldn't make either events, plus, as I'm a flat 6 merchant and not flat 4 would I still be allowed to join in the fun
This has to be the most non functional strand ever on DDK! ImageImage whereby Neil the original poster now announces he’s out of the country on the date in question! It’s a bit like a metaphor for one of our flat four runs where we all get lost at the first roundabout.

I’m bringing a flat 6 to CATC - 71 911t and as it’s a long drive for me I’ll be finding a nice place to stay over on the Saturday night. If anyone wants to hook up…
Bootsy
Site admin and the Boss

Post by Bootsy »

It is an amusing thread!
1972 911T | 1994 993 Carrera | 1999 986 Boxster | 1990 T25 Camper

Vintage Heuer, Omega, Zenith and other vintage watches - http://www.heuerheritage.co.uk
neilbardsley
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Post by neilbardsley »

Well I'm out of the country because noone responded to the original drive on the 25th. Then I noticed it was on the same date as classic as the castle so I cancelled. Then months later I booked a driving holiday.

I'm happy to do a drive on another date with flat 4/6. I would even come down South.

“A REMINDER. I would be grateful if those members who have borrowed bits from me in emergencies (e.g starter motor, oil cooler, etc) would return them and/or contact me”. – Chris Turner RIP
jeremyg
Put a fork in me, I'm done!

Re: Cancelled Flat 4 Drive 25 Sep 10am

Post by jeremyg »

neilbardsley wrote:Well I'm out of the country because noone responded to the original drive on the 25th. Then I noticed it was on the same date as classic as the castle so I cancelled. Then months later I booked a driving holiday.

I'm happy to do a drive on another date with flat 4/6. I would even come down South.

You’re right Neil. You did cancel…but then it seemed to pick up again! Anyway have a great driving holiday abroad. We want at least a running report and road trip movie.
Ignatzcatz
I luv DDK!

Re: Cancelled Flat 4 Drive 25 Sep 10am

Post by Ignatzcatz »

What we could do is all join Neil on his driving holiday. Where are you off to Neil? Some nice roads? I'm sure Mrs. Neil won't mind half a doz 356'ers in tow!
Porsche 356B T6 (modified), Porsche Macan Turbo , Porsche SSE, Dax 289 Cobra, Buell S2 Thunderbolt, Honda ST 70/125, Harley Davidson custom evo softail