NOW SOLD - 2.2T RHD CONDOR GREEN

Porsche and other Cars offered for sale by traders

Moderators: Helen, Bootsy

RENNSPORT CLASSICS
DDK forever

NOW SOLD - 2.2T RHD CONDOR GREEN

Post by RENNSPORT CLASSICS »

NOW SOLD

Rolling project. Hill climb car for 40 years, non sunroof, manual windows, safety devices cage. On going restoration started so can be personalised to your requirements. It can also be bought as a rolling shell with some restoration work already completed.

It will have a new lower tank panel, lateral tank support legs, front panel, inner and outer sills, jacking points and kidney bowls, and a complete floor because to add some real quality to the underneath. The current plan is to fit ST rear arches.

Also available a genuine 2.2S engine with 901 gearbox - £20K
or
a genuine 2.4S engine with 915 gearbox - £25K

See where we are going here.

The spec of the original car lends itself to a 2.3 or 2.5 ST which I would complete using authentic period correct parts. It will then be an updated car not a replica or backdate but a car updated as it could have been in period and often were. It could also be a 2.2 T/R. Yes i know Porsche never made a 2.2 T/R but they did make 2.0 versions using a base T with S parts when they took advantage of the lower homologated weight of a T verses an S. This would require Konis all round.

I have three later 1973 Group 4 cars in build based on period shells too so if you want to see the standard of work I am achieving please come along and have a look. I am based in Betchworth in Surrey.

£45K plus the parts and work currently committed to. (approx £5K to £10K additional) or discuss your own personal build with us.

Mark Waring 07774 911959