Good little gofer-mobile

Porsche Cars classifieds (and DDK'ers other cars that need to go in the pursuit of Porsche Paradise!)

Moderators: Helen, Bootsy

Ignatzcatz
I luv DDK!

Good little gofer-mobile

Post by Ignatzcatz »

I've been using this little scoot in the Winter so I don't get my 911 all covered in road crap, salt and other assorted detrius. I'm hoping it might be useful to one of you guys or gals for the same reason or for whatever. It's a '04 Peugeot 206 CC Alure. The CC means it has a retractable roof that is in perfect working order, it's just like the Boxter or Mercedes that gives great draught free motoring with all the electric windows up. It's a DOHC 1600 with 5 speed box and elle va tres tres bien. It has leather interior, air conditioning which works very well, small computer lots of dials and a new set of floor mats. I have recently given the car a full service - oil, filters, ancilliary drive belt also as the previous lady owner had a rural location I removed all the inner wheel arch liners and scrupulously cleaned all the mud and crud from the arches. It's in spotless condition underneath now with no rust at all. All tyres are great and the Halfords battery is fairly recent. It sailed through the last mot with no advisories and that's about it. The car does have a couple of dents here and there but they're only small. It always starts first time and is a sweet little motor, steal it from me for £295.
Attachments
IMG_1217.JPG
IMG_1219.JPG
IMG_1215.JPG
Porsche 356B T6 (modified), Porsche Macan Turbo , Porsche SSE, Dax 289 Cobra, Buell S2 Thunderbolt, Honda ST 70/125, Harley Davidson custom evo softail
stretch
Me and DDK sitting in a tree! KISSING

Re: Good little gofer-mobile

Post by stretch »

Oh no.... your not letting your hairdresser wheels go Graham. :(
Thought this was a keeper. :lol:
70T barn find...... to ST.
1998 C2 996 Kettle
stretch
Me and DDK sitting in a tree! KISSING

Re: Good little gofer-mobile

Post by stretch »