Ere mate, wanna ear an Essex joke

Please post your jokes here, we do have a sense of humour! (keep it clean though)

Moderator: Bootsy

Ignatzcatz
I luv DDK!

Ere mate, wanna ear an Essex joke

Post by Ignatzcatz »

Sharon calls her boyfriend, says get over to my flat I've got a killer jigsaw and I can't figure out how to get it started.
Boyfriend asks what's it's s'posed to be when it's finished?
Sharon says on the box it's a tiger init.
Boyfriend decides to help and she spreads all the pieces over the table.
Boyfriend says, First of all no matter what we do we're not going to be able to assemble all these pieces into anything resembling a tiger.
Second, I want you to go and make us a cup of tea then help me put all these Frosties back in the box.

Bit tame eh? try this one

Sharon and this Irish geezer are in a bar when Sharon notices something strange about the wellies the Irish bloke is wearing.
She says "Scuse mate, why does your wellies 'ave an L on it and uvas got an R on it"? So the Irish guy smiles, put down his Guinness and replies:
"Well oim a little bit tick you see. The R is for me roight foot and the one wid the L is for me left foot.
"Cor blimey, exclaims Sharon, So that's why me knickers 'ave got C&A on them!"
Porsche 356B T6 (modified), Porsche Macan Turbo , Porsche SSE, Dax 289 Cobra, Buell S2 Thunderbolt, Honda ST 70/125, Harley Davidson custom evo softail
majordad
I luv DDK!

Re: Ere mate, wanna ear an Essex joke

Post by majordad »

I love an Irish Joke ! We are good at laughing and at ourselves.

Paddy the Scotsman, Paddy the Englishman, Paddy the Irish Man walked into a Bar ..........hold on you aren’t allowed to say that now !!
1972 2.4S, since 1988
993 RSR Cup
73 RS Rep Race
2018 GT3RS Lizard