Five original and genuine Fuchs 4 stud wheels for sale

For all you Porsche 914 fanatics!

Moderators: drummerboytom, MdR

mightyVee
DDK Seasoned Poster

Five original and genuine Fuchs 4 stud wheels for sale

Post by mightyVee »

These are just about as lovely as you could get, having been stored, unused and in a warm climate for 35 years. I bought them from the widow of a deceased 914 fanatic who was in the throes of finishing a timely 914 restoration. Most recently I had them refreshed to concours standards by Milan at Oldtimer Wheels, Slovenia. If you are looking for the best in Fuchs, send me an e-mail (mightyspyder@gmail.com) and I'll return your post with a handful of colour photographs and specifications. Each mag alloy wheel exhibits the factory stamp, confirming that they are the real thing and should not be confused with heavier and nastier reproductions. The price I have fixed at £2250, which will include overland insured carriage via
UPS or similar carrier, whichever is quickest during these troubled times. My understanding is that carriers in this part of the continent transport goods to Britain, where Parcel Force take over delivery for the final leg.
FYI, I reside in Slovenia, in the mountains and close to the Croatian border, having settled here some 16 years ago following retirement, though I remain English to the core. Payment in sterling may be made via PayPal. or by cheque to my son, Ian, who lives in Buckinghamshire. Sorry, there are no photos, but I have zero skills in transferring images the recommended DDK way, contenting myself with simple Jpegs.
Last edited by mightyVee on Thu Aug 13, 2020 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
KS
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Re: Five original and genuine Fuchs 4 stud wheels for sale

Post by KS »

You need to add a price...
Keith Seume
Follow on Instagram @orange914
My YouTube channel
Bootsy
Site admin and the Boss

Post by Bootsy »

And location please
1972 911T | 1994 993 Carrera | 1999 986 Boxster | 1990 T25 Camper

Vintage Heuer, Omega, Zenith and other vintage watches - http://www.heuerheritage.co.uk
anglophone1
Me and DDK sitting in a tree! KISSING

Post by anglophone1 »

And a few pictures
Clive
West Cork, Ireland

RGruppe #814
1978 SC/1984 3.2 Outlaw -Jaffa 911
1973 914 - on Webers - historic rally car- Tango 914
1977 924 2.0 on Webers street legal race car - Martini 924
Flachbau -in progress