Late ‘65 911 unfinished race project.

Porsche Cars classifieds (and DDK'ers other cars that need to go in the pursuit of Porsche Paradise!)

Moderators: Helen, Bootsy

streetwagens
Married to the DDK

Late ‘65 911 unfinished race project.

Post by streetwagens »

1965 FIA car
HKT65D
Hopefully the pics below will work! I’ve decided I may sell my late 65 build 66MY 911. Originally black, has been several colours and is now white! It was being raced previously, the last pic shows it on the Donegal classic rally some years ago.

Previous owners words-
It's had about £25k of metalwork including all the strengthening plates as used by tuthill.. Was blasted back to bare metal rhd conversion custom cages cage and a half decent spray job. (Paint will need redoing now as it has microblistered)
It had full bilstein suspension fresh from Pro revalve in the US. All pats are new or fully recon. Doors boot and bonnet are also painted and included, along with early door tops and pop outs. four genuine new gkn racing cv’s should be installed too. The engine is a 70T that won’t be included unfortunately, currently seized.

The last picture is from when it was campaigned by Geoffrey Crabtree. The vin is 3042xx, and it’s UK registered.

So, down to price. I’d like as close to £45k as I can get for it. I will be adding parts to it for the asking price, but cannot do a full list until I’ve dug through my parts. Socially distanced viewing is not a problem, it’s currently sat in a big shed with lighting. Happy to have a chat about it, my number is 07866618267.
@Barnwest

Searching for:
‘65 4 screw horn grilles
‘65 door handles
6 miles of mig wire :lol: