Heritage Parts Centre Says Hi

Well don't be shy let us know about yourselves

Moderator: Miggs

Heritage Parts
DDK Fanatic

Heritage Parts Centre Says Hi

Post by Heritage Parts »

Hi All,

Here is a little bit about us, just in case you didn't realise we also offer an ever expanding range of Porsche parts as well, and have been for the last 3 years.

Established in 1986, Heritage Parts Centre made their name offering genuine and top quality replacement parts for aircooled Volkswagens. Moving with the times their range has expanded to cover much newer VW models and since 2017 have also offered parts for Porsche vehicles too.

With a keen eye on quality and very much working around an open and honest sales pitch, the Heritage team tell it like it is. As a result they have made thousands of friends in the past 34 years.

With a well-established logistics network in place, an 80 strong team including a number of Porsche owners / enthusiasts who lead this side of the business, Heritage are able to offer parts for 912, 911, 914, 964 and 993 all the way through the 986/996 and 987/997 models.

Based in Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex, their team of experts not only supply the best customer service when you order, but source and dispatch your parts with the care and consideration they would for their own cars too. If you are local, be sure to check out their Heretics enthusiast meetings held on the 3rd Thursday of each month, between April and September.
Bootsy
Site admin and the Boss

Re: Heritage Parts Centre Says Hi

Post by Bootsy »

Welcome.

Just to inform members .........

HPC have signed up to be a Premium Partner on DDK! So as well as their advert on the forum you will also be seeing a regular update on what they are up to with highlighted parts ad products for the DDK audience.
1972 911T | 1994 993 Carrera | 1999 986 Boxster | 1990 T25 Camper

Vintage Heuer, Omega, Zenith and other vintage watches - http://www.heuerheritage.co.uk
hot66

Post by hot66 »

be interesting to hear what Porsche parts they supply for our older cars
James

1973 911 2.4S
1993 964 C2
2010 987 Spyder
1973 MGB Roadster

Its not how fast you go, but how you go fast ;)
Bootsy
Site admin and the Boss

Post by Bootsy »

Vintage Heuer, Omega, Zenith and other vintage watches - http://www.heuerheritage.co.uk
Heritage Parts
DDK Fanatic

Post by Heritage Parts »

hot66 wrote:be interesting to hear what Porsche parts they supply for our older cars
Our range is ever expanding, but feel free to have a look online. If there is anything that you may are after that you can't see on there send us an email and we can have a look at it as there is an amount of products that are still to be added to the website.
70sThrowback
DDK slapper chatter

Post by 70sThrowback »

I have bought parts for my T2 camper and always pleased with the service and quality
Jonny

Current custodian of 1976 Porsche 912E, 1973 VW Camper
theorangeperil
DDK forever

Post by theorangeperil »

I’ve bought VW and Porsche parts from these guys and always been happy. Professional outfit. Would buy again.
Peter
'69 911T UK RHD enjoying since 2002
'86 924S - Gone but not forgotten. Porsche's best kept secret...
'04 911 40th Anniversary now gone
'11 911 GTS manual of course...
jtparr
DDK 1st, 2nd and 3rd for me!

Post by jtparr »

HPC wrote:
hot66 wrote:be interesting to hear what Porsche parts they supply for our older cars
Our range is ever expanding, but feel free to have a look online. If there is anything that you may are after that you can't see on there send us an email and we can have a look at it as there is an amount of products that are still to be added to the website.

Hi
Perfect timing....We need to speak to someone to help with my sons Mk 2 Golf that he is working on....is there someone in particular we can speak to...rather than just a cold call to HPC....?

Best
Jonathan
1974 2.7 Carrera
(full restoration. now as an RS Touring)
1963 3.8 E Type
( 11 years in the making…………………….)
1952. XK120…the next one ……….……..)
Chris_911
DDK slapper chatter

Post by Chris_911 »

Hmm...

Prompted by this thread I sent a small parts list through last week with a request for quotation against the list.

OK so I had an acknowledgement of my e-mail but nothing further.

At the same time I contacted another parts supplier. Within two hours I had a full quote against my list and have received the parts today.
"Racing is Life. Anything that happens before, or after, is just waiting."

1988 3.2 Carrera Sport Coupe
2006 Honda VFR800 Vtec
Heritage Parts
DDK Fanatic

Post by Heritage Parts »

Chris_911 wrote:Hmm...

Prompted by this thread I sent a small parts list through last week with a request for quotation against the list.

OK so I had an acknowledgement of my e-mail but nothing further.

At the same time I contacted another parts supplier. Within two hours I had a full quote against my list and have received the parts today.
Hi Chris,

Apologies for the time it has taken for someone to come back to you I can assure you this isn't the precedence that we have wanted to set. I see that someone did come back to you with a quote though.

Sadly we couldn't help you this time but in hopefully we will be able to assist you in the future.
Heritage Parts
DDK Fanatic

Post by Heritage Parts »

jtparr wrote:
HPC wrote:

Hi
Perfect timing....We need to speak to someone to help with my sons Mk 2 Golf that he is working on....is there someone in particular we can speak to...rather than just a cold call to HPC....?

Best
Jonathan
Hi Jonathan,

It's best to contact the VW Team on 01273 444000 as they are know the VW product inside out, mention that you are a member here and i'm sure they will look after you.
jtparr
DDK 1st, 2nd and 3rd for me!

Post by jtparr »

Thanks
Will do
1974 2.7 Carrera
(full restoration. now as an RS Touring)
1963 3.8 E Type
( 11 years in the making…………………….)
1952. XK120…the next one ……….……..)
Heritage Parts
DDK Fanatic

Post by Heritage Parts »

We now have a discount code in place for DDK members - Use DDK2020 for a 10% discount (Not on sale or special order items).
Bootsy
Site admin and the Boss

Post by Bootsy »

Good stuff!

Heritage Parts
DDK Fanatic

Post by Heritage Parts »

As social distancing has now become of the upmost importance and we have limited mobility throughout the country, we are doing all we can here at Heritage to keep our staff and customers safe. This includes our fantastic warehouse team who are working in shifts to get your orders picked, packed up and out the door.

Whilst our carriers are working hard to get parts delivered, as you can expect there may be some delays, but we are doing everything we can to maintain our normal service in these unusual times.
Check out our Facebook and Instagram pages for further updates:

https://www.facebook.com/HeritagePartsCentre
https://www.instagram.com/driveheritage