Integrale

The place to post images of your other cars.

Moderator: Bootsy

sng45
DDK rules my life!

Integrale

Post by sng45 »

My latest car Image

Evo 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tp81
Put a fork in me, I'm done!

Re: Integrale

Post by Tp81 »

Love that. Stunning car, is this new?
DDK#694
Tp81

Post by Tp81 »

Also love the 993 on the ramp.
DDK#694
richkaz
DDK rules my life!

Post by richkaz »

Love that Lancia !!
You'll be embarrassing a lot of over hyped supercars in that.
Superb.
Enjoy !
“Much of the social history of the Western world over the past three
decades has involved replacing what worked with what sounded good "..

1971 911 2.2T sold
1970 911 2.2S Sold but remains within DDK
1959 Lancia Flaminia PF Coupe
NurLinks
DDK Fanatic

Post by NurLinks »

Congratulations!

Iconic car and still an incredible drive if you have a good one that is sorted in all respects. In corners it runs circles around any 911 this side of an RS or GT3. If you keep it original and drive it sensibly (which doesn't mean slowly :lol: ) it probably won't break.

I sold mine (1993 Blu Lord EVO2) last fall. I loved it, but of all the cars I have, I used it the least, so it could go.
1986 911 3.3 Turbo, 1973 911 RSR Replica, 1974 FIA spec 3.0 RSR (in progress)
1993 928GTS, 1971 Alfa Romeo Giulia
sng45
DDK rules my life!

Post by sng45 »

Tp81 wrote:Love that. Stunning car, is this new?
Hi Tom,

Hope you're well

I bought it a couple of months ago but only collected it on Saturday as the dealer was having a full service done and I've been away etc.

It drives really well and far better than my previous "Giallo Ginestra" yellow Integrale, which had been fitted with bigger, 17" wheels, and tuned. The red car is completely stock ( aside form a tuned exhaust) and has the most incredible history file I've ever seen. I did 60 miles or so in it yesterday and it's absolutely fantastic to drive.

I seem to be into Italian cars at the moment and still have my GT junior and SZ Zagato although still a foot in the Porsche camp with my 993 and 718 ! I need to start using the 105 !
Tp81

Post by Tp81 »

Hi Steve, sounds great. I have always liked the Lancia, the local Italian I use is very much in the Lancia camp rather than Alfisti, seems to be one way or the other for some Italians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB8D9Ny9wms

If I could have one Lancia it would be this. https://petrolicious.com/films/lancia-0 ... ng-romance

How is the 105? I have been out in mine a lot recently, such a sweet car to drive.

Cheers

Tom
DDK#694
NurLinks
DDK Fanatic

Post by NurLinks »

sng45 wrote: I seem to be into Italian cars at the moment and still have my GT junior and SZ Zagato although still a foot in the Porsche camp with my 993 and 718 ! I need to start using the 105 !
You're obviously are a gentleman with great taste! I had a number of GT's and raced also raced them for some years. Currently still have a Giulia Super which my grandfather bought new in 1971. Hold on to the SZ, it's the only car I ever regretted selling.
1986 911 3.3 Turbo, 1973 911 RSR Replica, 1974 FIA spec 3.0 RSR (in progress)
1993 928GTS, 1971 Alfa Romeo Giulia
sng45
DDK rules my life!

Post by sng45 »

Tp81 wrote:Hi Steve, sounds great. I have always liked the Lancia, the local Italian I use is very much in the Lancia camp rather than Alfisti, seems to be one way or the other for some Italians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JB8D9Ny9wms

If I could have one Lancia it would be this. https://petrolicious.com/films/lancia-0 ... ng-romance

How is the 105? I have been out in mine a lot recently, such a sweet car to drive.

Cheers

Tom
I actually put a deposit on that car with the dealer who was selling it for Harry Metcalfe about four years ago. The dealer was incredibly hard work to deal with and totally unreliable, I eventually pulled out of the deal ( and never got my deposit back) he was awful to deal with. I remember it was £36,000 at the time ! I found another Giallo Ginestra at Auto Integrale and bought that instead.

Not used the 105 much as I've got a few other cars, but I've had a lot of work done to full ignition system and - dare I say this - I've had the webers replaced with four Z1 motorbike carbs by the people who set up my 240Z ! Not exactly authentic, but far more reliable and it starts first time, every time and is unbelievably smooth to drive now. I've kept the original carbs so they can be re-fitted, think I'll get drummed out of the AROC ! Also I've just got the original seats which I'm having fitted in place of the Corbeau buckets which should make it more comfortable/usable to drive. I need to start using it a bit, the retired chap who looks after my cars has driven it more than I have - he loves it !
sng45
DDK rules my life!

Post by sng45 »

NurLinks wrote:
sng45 wrote: I seem to be into Italian cars at the moment and still have my GT junior and SZ Zagato although still a foot in the Porsche camp with my 993 and 718 ! I need to start using the 105 !
You're obviously are a gentleman with great taste! I had a number of GT's and raced also raced them for some years. Currently still have a Giulia Super which my grandfather bought new in 1971. Hold on to the SZ, it's the only car I ever regretted selling.

Thanks very much - I'll put you down as a reference ! Guilia sounds good, wish my grandfather had been like yours. The SZ is great, unique and interesting to drive, to add to the "uniqueness" I'm debating having a Frank Stella BMW art car wrap done on it !!!!!!