Fuchs 6 X 15

Please add Porsche parts and anything you wish to sell here (no commercial sales)

Moderator: Bootsy

914Chap
DDK addict

Fuchs 6 X 15

Post by 914Chap »

Hi,

I have 2 Deep 6 X 15 Fuchs wheels which I would like to exchange / trade for 2 flat 6 X 15 wheels. I am only looking to exchange these as they do not match the other pair of wheels which I have on my 914. I am not sure if the value of the types of wheels differs so happy to receive any advice or comments on the relative value of the wheels if anyone has any suggestions?
I would say the condition of my wheels is average, they could benefit from a repaint, but they have not been polished and still have the anodizing intact. The wheels are currently fitted with tyres and do not lose air. The wheels are not buckled and balanced without problems. Happy to supply pictures to anyone is interested in an exchange. I am not really looking to sell the wheels unless I can locate a suitable pair to replace them first. Please contact me if you have wheels for sale as I may have to resort to buying replacements first.

Cheers Jonathan.
Jonnydaz53
DDK slapper chatter

Re: Fuchs 6 X 15

Post by Jonnydaz53 »

Hi Jonathan i should be able to help you with that , send me a email with some and i will do the same back webwire@hotmail.com

thanks jonny
Pangy
DDK Seasoned Poster

Post by Pangy »

Johnathan,
Have you been able to exchange your wheels.
regards
Yuk
Pangy
DDK Seasoned Poster

Post by Pangy »

Johnathan,
Did you receive my pm. today.

regards

Yuk
914Chap
DDK addict