Sold - 1982 911 sc sport coupe in zinc

Porsche Cars classifieds (and DDK'ers other cars that need to go in the pursuit of Porsche Paradise!)

Moderators: Helen, Bootsy

Jonnysc
DDK Seasoned Poster

Sold - 1982 911 sc sport coupe in zinc

Post by Jonnysc »

Now sold

For sale is my 911. A 1982 SC sport coupe in zinc metallic.

Bought by me in October 2007, it had 106,795m when I collected it on a friends truck. The original engine was in boxes. Over the next few years (two children came along)I worked away at building the engine. Finally getting it back on the road in April 2012. It has only been taxed for the summer months each year, and hardly used, kept garaged at all times.
Now has 109,000m on the clock, the odometer drive gear broke ( mot history shows same mileage for the last couple of years, and I estimate no more than 400 miles was done while it was not recording) and I have just replaced it and it all works fine.
The brakes have all been done including racing fluid, braided hoses and rigid lines, calipers refurbished etc.
It has three point rear seat belts from a 964.

Large history file going back to 2001, gearbox rebuild by the previous owner at 103,000m. I have all the receipts for the work I have done

Unmolested other than some bodywork in the mid 1990's and I had the o/s kidney bowl, outer sill and door shut panel replaced in 2008 while the engine was out.

It looks amazing and is pure joy to drive. However, a few items would benefit from time and money, mainly the interior. A few trim bits need replacing and I have never used the heating system as it was only used on dry days in summer. The wheels could do with re anodising and the tyres are old, though they are all Goodyears with no perishing.

With an insurance valuation by John Glyn in March this year of £44,000, I think it is keenly priced at £36,500 ono.

I am not in a rush to see her go and offers will only be considered when you have viewed the car. I am happy to talk about the car so please phone rather than email or text. I am keen for it to go to an enthusiast so am offering it on here and Impactbumpers only.

Jon Blackburn 07774083413.

Image[/URL]]http://i1148.photobucket.com/albums/o57 ... ut3jq.jpeg[/IMG][/URL]

Can only seem to post this photo and that took hours so please email on jonnyblackburn1899@gmail.com if you would like more.
1979 Citroen Dyane

1955 Allgaier Porsche AP16

2012 VW Tiguan

2011 VW T5 Kombi (Porsche Diesel Service Van)