Angouleme Circuit des Ramparts 16th September

Chat away, Classic Porsche related or otherwise

Moderators: hot66, Miggs, 58A - 71E, impmad2000, drummerboytom, Barry, Helen, Viv_Surby, Derek, KS, abm914, Mike Usiskin

revo
DDK slapper chatter

Angouleme Circuit des Ramparts 16th September

Post by revo »

Morning all.

I cant make the event this year as change of plan at last minute
I have two spare tickets for Angouleme Circuit des Ramparts in the Cathedral Gandstand if anyone is interested.
I also have a hotel room booked for the Friday, Saturday and Sunday night at Hotel Saint Antoine which as walking distance from the circuit and has private parking.
Unfortunately if i cancel the room it will still cost me £250 so if anyone is interested in that all to the good
Tickets were 49 euros each so if interested make me an offer.
This really is a good event and well worth a visit.
PM if interested.

Trevor
Ian Comerford
I luv DDK!

Re: Angouleme Circuit des Ramparts 16th September

Post by Ian Comerford »

revo wrote:Morning all.

I cant make the event this year as change of plan at last minute
I have two spare tickets for Angouleme Circuit des Ramparts in the Cathedral Gandstand if anyone is interested.
I also have a hotel room booked for the Friday, Saturday and Sunday night at Hotel Saint Antoine which as walking distance from the circuit and has private parking.
Unfortunately if i cancel the room it will still cost me £250 so if anyone is interested in that all to the good
Tickets were 49 euros each so if interested make me an offer.
This really is a good event and well worth a visit.
PM if interested.

Trevor
On top of this I might be able to offer a free/cheap lift as we have a spare seat in one of the 911s on our trip to the event