DDK Fanatic

Re: Hi From Spain Canary

Post by _Baudett »

DesdeElParaisoMisPartesTeMandanSaludos.jpg
Baudett
hot66

Post by hot66 »

Good to see you’re progressing with the resto :)
James

1973 911 2.4S
1993 964 C2
2010 987 Spyder
1973 MGB Roadster

Its not how fast you go, but how you go fast ;)
_Baudett
DDK Fanatic

Post by _Baudett »

hot66 wrote:Good to see you’re progressing with the resto :)
I will try to add more content to the post! But it takes me some time to work the images to upload them! ...
and thanks
Baudett
_Baudett
DDK Fanatic

Post by _Baudett »

DSC_2454.jpg
DSC_2367.jpg
Baudett
_Baudett
DDK Fanatic

Post by _Baudett »

I have to say that I do not update this post as much as others because I have to modify one by one each photo to be able to upload them and that, apart from the editing is something that takes a long time, I at least take a while.
I'm working the rear engine cover. There was a "newspaper ball" in one of the drains that over time produced a rust in the left corner! I have gone radial, phosphatizing and it is going well. My intention is that I do not pick the whole piece although my opinion is changing.
I've also been working on the door frames! I have not been able to lower the glass so it has been played in an archaic way.
Saluds
Baudett
_Baudett
DDK Fanatic

Post by _Baudett »

Hello, I am uncomfortable with an issue related to this forum and with a user who is here. It says, that the administration of this forum I delete a post referring to my car, where things were said if it was an ST or not aluding to be deleted due to the falsehoods that I am saying about this car etc ... I would like Know if this is true? Not even I know ... So I would appreciate a message because if that is true, I would like to delete or close this one too.
I hope everything is misunderstood, but I would like to clarify it.
Greetings.
Baudett
Bootsy
Site admin and the Boss

Post by Bootsy »

Sorry not quite understanding your issue

Nothing is deleted on DDK unless it’s by the original user who posted it or by myself

However as stated I don’t quite understand your issue - are you saying something has been deleted?
1972 911T | 1994 993 Carrera | 1999 986 Boxster | 1990 T25 Camper

Vintage Heuer, Omega, Zenith and other vintage watches - http://www.heuerheritage.co.uk
_Baudett
DDK Fanatic

Post by _Baudett »

Bootsy wrote:Sorry not quite understanding your issue

Nothing is deleted on DDK unless it’s by the original user who posted it or by myself

However as stated I don’t quite understand your issue - are you saying something has been deleted?
sorry if I do not express myself well, I quote what a user of this forum has quoted in the Spanish forum with the intention of disqualifying me. Clarify that this user part of the Spanish forum but says that here has already spoken of my car, if it was an S / T, that you had made it clear that it was nothing like that and I wonder where all this information is. I know you have not deleted anything but I want to clarify this issue so that it is clear that this man has been making a good campaign against me for many years, calling me a swindler among other things because according to him I tried to sell this car as s / T when never has been put on sale.
"I remind you that they closed the first 911 S / T Canario song in Pelican, that they also left it very clear on another side that you do not name, (why will it be?) the DDK (UK) forum that of S / T nothing, too in this forum we make it clear, do not insist pesao, defame? I do not know what model is or care, but a 911 S / T is the only thing that is sure IS NOT."

Does anyone remember a closed post in Pelican apart from this issue concerning my car?
Baudett
_Baudett
DDK Fanatic

Post by _Baudett »

Baudett
_Baudett
DDK Fanatic

Post by _Baudett »

"Similar a la de éste tema, como tiene un 911 72 light yellow repintado de rojo y con flares puestos....pues que es un S/T! "

This last sentence is a diary. Whoever is not Spanish can pass it totally since this was a phrase that I dedicate myself "a certain Spanish expert" that if I remember correctly, I wander around this forum.

Any opinion on welding?
Baudett
hot66

Post by hot66 »

bonnet lights etc look 'home built' rather than factory ..very cool though
James

1973 911 2.4S
1993 964 C2
2010 987 Spyder
1973 MGB Roadster

Its not how fast you go, but how you go fast ;)
_Baudett
DDK Fanatic

Post by _Baudett »

What do you think about pink putty? That the preparation was done all at once? The capo has an "accident" that reaches that same battery box. Maybe that's why it was repainted yellow?
What do you think about the two layers of yellow in the flare?

It is very appreciated your comment!
regards
Baudett
_Baudett
DDK Fanatic

Post by _Baudett »

the two yellows in the ST parts. They say something to someone? Any theory? They are the same two layers that are all over the car.
Baudett