Donald Trump

Please post your jokes here, we do have a sense of humour! (keep it clean though)

Moderator: Bootsy

Tosh
Me and DDK sitting in a tree! KISSING

Donald Trump

Post by Tosh »

Does he know the difference between a chickpea and a lentil?

Of course he does. He's never paid to have a lentil on his face
02 986 Boxster
68 T Sporto (sold)
91 964 C2 Tip (sold)
MT
DDK rules my life!

Re: Donald Trump

Post by MT »

Sorry, I thought the title WAS the joke .....
'Creativity is the product of time wasted' Albert Einstein

1972 RHD 2.4E (ex Bob Watson racer - now in original Tangerine)
1966 LHD swb (Doctors car - now with Mrs. Ferrari in Madrid)
1966 TR4A (now sold and replaced by 1990 944 turbo)
1966 S2a Landrover
mycar
Nurse, I think I need some assistance

Post by mycar »

Last edited by mycar on Tue Jan 31, 2017 6:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
trdking
DDK Fanatic

Post by trdking »

Before everyone gets worked up about Trump, you should know that the Liberal media has been against him from the start. I have stayed at his hotels, golfed on his courses, have hunted with his kids Donald and Eric. He is not a bad guy and He runs a flawless show. The service at his hotels ( run by his daughter is flawless) Just saying. Give the guy a chance.
yoda
I need to get out more!

Post by yoda »

I'm struggling to see what relevance there is between being able to run a hotel well and run such an influential country. To be fair to him, he has started following through on some of his election promises but I think that tells me all I need to know about his values.
The force is strong in this one ......
jeremyg
Put a fork in me, I'm done!

Post by jeremyg »

trdking wrote:Before everyone gets worked up about Trump, you should know that the Liberal media has been against him from the start. I have stayed at his hotels, golfed on his courses, have hunted with his kids Donald and Eric. He is not a bad guy and He runs a flawless show. The service at his hotels ( run by his daughter is flawless) Just saying. Give the guy a chance.
Yeah. He's a swell guy. And we're all so looking forward to his state visit. We can't wait for him to try and grab the Queen's pussy, once he's got past her corgis.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
sladey

Post by sladey »

:lol:
Last edited by sladey on Tue Jan 31, 2017 2:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The simple things you see are all complicated
I look pretty young but I'm just backdated yeah
mycar

Post by mycar »

mycar

Post by mycar »

:laughing6: That's my morning taken care of.
yoda
I need to get out more!

Post by yoda »

This is a good summary

https://youtu.be/ELD2AwFN9Nc
The force is strong in this one ......
davep
I luv DDK!

Post by davep »

jeremyg wrote:Yeah. He's a swell guy. And we're all so looking forward to his state visit.
The Queen has to put up with a lot when foreign leaders visit, but this seems to be beyond the call of duty. She had better keep her gloves on (then burn them).
Porsche historian & researcher, contact me for Kardex through 1969 model year.
Addicted since 1975
Mike

Post by Mike »

trdking wrote:...I have stayed at his hotels....golfed on his courses.... hunted with his kids.... The service at his hotels...is flawless..
Well I'm sure that all the homeless poor sods in the middle east who have been made refugees firstly by your President Bush and his intervention in Iraq, and then by your President Obama for his non-intervention in Syria, will feel comforted and sleep easy in their cardboard boxes, under their tarpaulins, in the back alleys and under road bridges of Europe, safe in the knowledge that you appreciate your new Presidents hotels and golf courses.

Thanks for your valuable and illuminating comments, it gives us here in the UK a great insight into the current political status quo in your country.
cheers, Mike.

previously..
1994 968 Club Sport Riviera Blue
1994 993 C2 Carrera Riviera Blue
1972 911S to Martini RSR Prototype Spec
1973 911E to RS Lightweight Specification
1981 924 Carrera GT ex Mexborough car
3.2 Carrera Sport x2
trdking
DDK Fanatic

Post by trdking »

I love how people instantly forget that this is the humor page :)
Cheers
Randy Dickey
trdking
DDK Fanatic

Post by trdking »

In all seriousness on the joke site. liberal media blows everything out of proportion. I have been fortunate as an American (who as a rule Americans do not travel and are completely uneducated in the world. We live life as a whole in a proverbial nut shell) I have traveled extensively. Where most Americans have not been to more than 5 states in our own country, I have set foot in EVERY one of them. I have also set foot on Every continent (except Antartica) and have traveled throughout Europe from France and England to Turkey, Russia, the freed eastern blocks to Switzerland and Italy. I have watched the global medias opinion of America from the outside looking in and from the inside looking out. My conclusion is this: WE AS COMMON FOLK do not have a say in anything. We are told what they want us to hear, spin doctoring, push our thoughts this way and that. If you want to buy into trump grabbing the Queen (who I respect as a long living stature of a fine woman) by the Punani or extraditing all of the illegal aliens (which our country is 100% founded upon) build the wall to block, don't build it. America first or second behind the Netherlands, It is simple. We do not get a say in anything. The people that control the world( which is those that have the gold) Make the rules. We just get to exist under their shadow. I for one, love all people, on all continents, of all colors, of all genders, of all preference, heck I even love Yugo lovers. If you take all of the politicians out of the picture and look at just the people of this world, we are all decent. We all respect each other, and are curious about how each other lives. We have a basic inherited compassion for human kind. I for one voted for people. May God bless us all and keep us safe from those that pull the strings around this circle. Randy
mycar

Post by mycar »

It is not enough to speak our language.

You must use paragraphs too.